Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice

• Poison

• Electric

• Total voters
what ever i dont play it anymore and i dont think so anyway and im not in mood to talk about how your pokemon could kill all mine easyly ....

I voted Grass, basically because it is more effective against a wider range of types than any of the others are.

Im suprised that Psycic has the most votes. If you actually played Pokemon you'd know that it isn't necissarily the best type by any stretch of the imagination (the reason why Mewtwo is so powerful is because his "special" stats are already rediculously high..)

Voted for Fire myself, it's a hard one to call though as i suppose they are all good in different ways, except Normal, thats just pretty rubbish :lol:

Water! You can't beat it, especially when they can learn Ice attacks too. With Blastoise and Garados on your team, you're almost invincible!!
The only normal type pokemon I like is Ratata (or is it Ratatta?!!), when he evolves to Ratacate and learns dig and hyper fang, he/she/it is bloody brilliant :D

BTW, I never did like the combination types in later games. It's so complicated when you first start playing. Although having said that, I was impressed with Quagsire, a water type immune to electric attacks because he's also a ground type :p

Back