Beez To Bring Over To The UK: THE BIG O Anime!

Neferpitou

Stand User
*As as spotted by forum member ExiaZero.

thebigoanimelegendscomp.jpg

Beez Are Bring To The UK: THE BIG O Anime!

THE BIG O Anime has appeared on BBFC website as has been giving UK Classification, meaning its certain that its geting an UK release. Andrew from BEEZ has confirmed it going to straight into Anime Legend format and second season will also be released if the first season sell well.

Source: BBFC

Not familiar with this, but it looks interesting after looking it up. Good enough for a blind buy on Anime Legends, I think.

Hey all,

Confirmed - it's going straight to Anime Legends :)! Season 1 first - if that does well we'll do the same with Season 2.

Best,

Andrew

kippy666 said:
So...whats this show like anyway?
Er, sort of like Batman with giant robots. Personally I didn't like it as much as I thought I would--every episode in the first season follows the exact same formula of 15 mins plot > 5 mins giant robot mashup--but I am, as usual, in the minority. It's got great design, at least.

kippy666 said:

Really good fun!

Beez really need to get both series out there, guaranteed, in my opinion.

The first series is fun in a kitsch kinda way, while the second series takes everything from before that worked best, ditches the clunkier aspects and rocks GIANT SUPER ROBOT BELLS AND WHISTLES!!!

In fact, the second series was SO good, it was one of those shows that had me eagerly anticipating the next batch of episodes. Not many shows do that anymore, where they have me REALLY looking forward to watching more.

Kirrimir said:
More unwanted **** which won't sell.

I wish you would learn to be more polite and considerate. You do not have to like a show, but why go into a thread full of people praising the upcoming release of it just to insult it?

It annoys the people here who like the show.

It makes you look bad.

Was it really worth it, making that post?

In other news; I'm going to buy it. I saw some of it on Cartoon Network and I liked the look of it, so providing the price is sensible, I'll buy it.

Kirrimir said:

I'm going to assume your a K-on! Fan.

Now I think that series is worthless, boring and pointless.

But if it did got licensed over here I wouldn't call it ****. You know why? Because it would make people happy. An just because you don't like it, just because you don't get what you want doesn't mean you should say something like that. It's disrespectful and just because you don't like it doesn't mean it won't sell.

Now bugger off.

fabricatedlunatic said:
kippy666 said:
Er, sort of like Batman with giant robots. Personally I didn't like it as much as I thought I would--every episode in the first season follows the exact same formula of 15 mins plot > 5 mins giant robot mashup--but I am, as usual, in the minority. It's got great design, at least.

:eek: Batman with giant robots? wow....

well I read the Manga some years ago and it wasn't really striking. Not boring but not good either. I guess the anime gives it a bit more of drama, but I don't think I will buy this. Hopefully the next licences are more suited for me

kippy666 said:
Kirrimir said:

I'm going to assume your a K-on! Fan.

Now I think that series is worthless, boring and pointless.

But if it did got licensed over here I wouldn't call it ****. You know why? Because it would make people happy. An just because you don't like it, just because you don't get what you want doesn't mean you should say something like that. It's disrespectful and just because you don't like it doesn't mean it won't sell.

Now bugger off.

scuse me, i'm a k-on fan and i liked Big O.

it's not like we're talking about garbage like Cowboy Bebop (see i can do it too)

on a side note...... isn't Big O the she show with the intro (woooo i'm a rapper) that sounds like Queens opening to flash?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AdA6iRk94Hc&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AdA6iRk94Hc&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

FLASH!!!! AAHHHHHH he'll save every one of us

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MS4_Z84-rRE&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MS4_Z84-rRE&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Mutsumi said:
Kirrimir said:

I wish you would learn to be more polite and considerate. You do not have to like a show, but why go into a thread full of people praising the upcoming release of it just to insult it?

It annoys the people here who like the show.

It makes you look bad.

Was it really worth it, making that post?

In other news; I'm going to buy it. I saw some of it on Cartoon Network and I liked the look of it, so providing the price is sensible, I'll buy it.

I hate it when I get the last post of the page. It never gets read then, as kippy666 seems to have shown by saying much the same kind of thing as I did, albeit with a handful of grammatical errors thrown in on kippy666's part.

Ryo Chan said:
on a side note...... isn't Big O the she show with the intro (woooo i'm a rapper) that sounds like Queens opening to flash?

I've heard that theme, but my region 1 copies (which I'll be replacing with the r2 discs in hopes that I can kiss the visual glitches goodbye!) feature the Rui Nagai Big O theme.

Which is kinda catchy.

Back