Beez line-up Gundam SEED for June

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
A visit to the reliable Pinnacle Vision has revealed Beez's tentative June release schedule, notably including a 13th June UK debut for the popular mecha series Gundam SEED.<ul><span class=menu>06-06...S CRY ED VOL 1 - DVD
13-06...MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM SEED - DVD
20-06...WITCH HUNTER ROBIN VOL 2 - DVD
27-06...COWBOY BEBOP VOL 6 - DVD
27-06...SCRYED VOL 2 - DVD
27-06...STRATOS 4 VOL 2 - DVD</span></ul>Rest assured, we have added these dates to our regularly updated UK anime release schedule.

Well I recommend Scryed to everyone!!
Gundam Seed is a title I've been interested in for some time but I'm still unsure of!
I will be much happier the day a shoujo title slips into the UK release dates you give us :D I can live in hopes, you never know!!

Not that interested in any of these, although Witch Hunter Robin is on my "to buy eventually" list. Along with masses of other titles.

Mangaminx said:
Is there a title coming out in the UK that you dont intend to get valha? :D
Nope! he admitted that himself on a previous thread!! I commend you though, I used to do that years ago with video releases but it's not like I had an alternate source then!!

Seed... I want to get it, but I'd far rather wait for some kind of Box-Set. £200 RRP for the whole lot is very steep.

Never really saw any Gundam series until I downloaded a few episodes of SEED about a year ago, it was so good that I stopped on the condition that I wanted to buy it :twisted:

Kupoartist the boxsets for Gundam Seed are available from CDWOW, it's R3 and will only cost you about 60 quid for the entire series.

Paranoia Agent said:
Kupoartist the boxsets for Gundam Seed are available from CDWOW, it's R3 and will only cost you about 60 quid for the entire series.

18 Discs? Even the Japanese versions weren't more than 13 discs. Hmmm, curious...

If you look at the pics though theres only 5 in each set, IIRC the offical R3's have 5 eps a disk. The 9 is probably some mixing up the fact they're DVD9's with the ammount of disks in the box

Which R3 version did you mean? The Korean ones are 13 discs, are the other R3 variants (if any, I'm assuming China has a set as well) different disc counts?

If I didn't own 9 tenths of the series on R1, I might go for that.

Seed was broadcast in Thailand and the Philippines so there is R3 versions from both of those, im not sure about the Thai release but a friend of mine was over in the Philippines recently and he picked up the first 2 DVD's and they each had 5 eps per disk

Wonder how good the subtitles are?

Also, am I the only one who finds it surprising that <a href="http://www1.cd-wow.com/searchresults.php?searchfield=gundam" target="_blank">CDWOW</a> stock Gundam SEED but only in region 3?

Rurouni H said:
Wonder how good the subtitles are?

Also, am I the only one who finds it surprising that <a href="http://www1.cd-wow.com/searchresults.php?searchfield=gundam" target="_blank">CDWOW</a> stock Gundam SEED but only in region 3?
All CD-Wow's stuff comes from Asia - the post marks on the stuff I've brought confirms it. I think there was some change in import law that meant that CD-Wow could no longer operate cheaply by selling UK Region 2 DVDs, so they've had to shop around. Their stock has slowly become filled out with Region 3 and (more recently) Alternative Region 2 releases. In short, Cd-Wow pretty much suck. Yes I know of the existance of the box-sets, but I'd far rather buy the region 2s. For starters, I don't own a region free player, for seconds I want to support the local industry... they've just got to understand that i'm not going to buy their stuff unless it's competatively priced ^^

Back