Beckii: Schoolgirl Superstar at 14

I'm working on that. I think you have to either remove yourself from it, or destroy it. Or surreptitiously replace it with something else while no-one's looking.

Mutsumi said:
ayase said:
I'm working on that. I think you have to either remove yourself from it, or destroy it. Or surreptitiously replace it with something else while no-one's looking.
Or you can change it.
...by .00001%, in an entire lifetime devoted only to that goal.

I'm Afraid Britian has a large population of Scum And a lot of them don't know their scum Just becasue they read the Gruaniad.

Who want to be americans by liking that X factor shite, that is why Beckii won't Be known here becuase of a new type Culture snobbery.

People seem to be abit too harsh on the girls parents featured for letting their daughters to do this but so what. It's no worse than from any other dancing job about.

im somewhat confused by the post above...I read the Guardian and I dont like the X Factor nor do I consider myself "scum" or want anything to do with americans, let alone "want to be" one.

edit: this is @ Soubi-Hurt

SciFiBoy said:
im somewhat confused by the post above...I read the Guardian and I dont like the X Factor nor do I consider myself "scum" or want anything to do with americans, let alone "want to be" one.

edit: this is @ Soubi-Hurt
Same here, Americans are just loud and rude with their horribly animated shows like family guy, and their awful tv sitcoms which are dried up. I'd just wish American culture just died out here and then have less involvement with what goes on in the US and be more like France or Germany.

Soubi-Hurt said:
I'm Afraid Britian has a large population of Scum And a lot of them don't know their scum Just becasue they read the Gruaniad.

Who want to be americans by liking that X factor shite, that is why Beckii won't Be known here becuase of a new type Culture snobbery.

I know what type of people your referring to, but I think your being a little bit harsh there.
Just because someone reads the guardian and enjoys watching the x-factor, doesn't make them 'scum'. Its just something they enjoy doing.
I dont watch those type of shows, but i do read the sun (granted i dont believe half of it), and i listen to mostly mainstream music, that's just my personal preference.
I'd hardly say that makes me scum.

stuart-says-yes said:
Losername said:
I think most of you should just move to Japan. You'd be a lot happier there.

Indeed, we would be.

Also beckii changed her back ground image on MAL from the tit grabbing K-on image to some other loli image, Which is still a bit weird for a 15 year old girl.

hmm...?

you track her on YouTube, and now on MAL too?

someone sounds a bit obsessed there :p

Maxon said:
The father's face says it all.

"Daughter I am disappoint."

I only logged in to comment on how amusingly disappointed her father looks, but you beat me to it. Just watched some of the videos of this girl embedded in the topic - I stopped the footage after ten seconds because there was no sign of loli.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Maybe some of these male fans just find her cute and don't harbour impure thoughts towards her?

laugh.jpg

Some interesting discussion throughout the thread, I really should get around to watching the actual program to see if the Dad is as much of a **** as people are making him sound like. Also, would love if we could one day generate a 12 page thread about, you know, an actual anime. :p

ayase said:
Kezwick_Osaka said:
stuart-says-yes said:
Bar mono, Girls? Posting regularly on AUKN?
It's more likely than you think. 8)
If "Kezwick_Osaka statement" still = "True" then run "eat_hat.exe"
lol

Mohawk52 said:
Jayme said:
stuart-says-yes said:
S'pose it shows certain things that happen behind closed doors shouldn't become public knowledge
Are you insinuating anime watching is like masturbation?
Depends on what one is watching I suppose. :wink:
and lol.

Back