Bank holiday weekends

Uni work, revision, packing and then moving back into halls (how I wish we didn't get kicked out over the holidays).

Then next weekend I've got 3-4 mock exam papers and dissertation work. Maybe revision if I get enough done.

Studying. Whilst you all get bank holidays, i get exams. So yeah, i won't notice the fact there is a holiday at all.

Kirsty said:
Sleep sleep and more sleep.
#

I'm now officially jealous =/ I've nearly forgotten what sleep is. All i see are numbers, nunbers everywhere. God damned maths and god damned exams.

Lawrence said:
Arbalest said:
Kirsty said:
Sleep sleep and more sleep.
#

I'm now officially jealous =/ I've nearly forgotten what sleep is. All i see are numbers, nunbers everywhere. God damned maths and god damned exams.

Not the dreaded nunbers!
I hear that having a 20 minute nap every two hours lets you have the required amount of R.E.M with out all the extra hours of sleeping, might be worth a shot if your at a loss.

I thought you usually slept little anyway?

Polyphasic sleeping is 20 minutes every 4 hours and a 3 hour sleep per night. This biorhythm isn't easy to put your body into, and takes training; something you wont have time to do when facing exams. Also, while we do indeed hope to attain a certain amount of REM sleep, NREM is prioritized and is equally, if not more important. We're still infact unsure as to what REM sleep does, we simply have many ideas about it; many of which are quite varied but all equally feasible (One says that we 'dump' or get rid of the crap we take in during the day, another says that it's our brain healing itself, and there are many more) - Just something to bear in mind before telling people to try adopting a polyphasic sleeping pattern.

(Yeah, I've studied biorhythms with focus on the Sleep cycle, and Sleep-Wake cycle).

Back