AyaCon 2009 announced!

sonia_leong

Dandy Guy, in Space
Their website has literally just been updated this afternoon! WOO!!!

http://www.ayacon.org.uk/

I love this con, partly due to it being run at the Warwick Arts Centre (awesome venue and my old university) and because 3 years ago I had a great time and Sweatdrop had decent sales :3

So!!! Who is likely to go? Any plans, meet ups, cosplays, etc? Let us squee together! :3

McIcy said:
Might be going as it will be something to look forward to after my honeymoon
Are you planning your honeymoon at a con? xD

ok, you're allowed to ignore me on that, but let me just say this:
Congrats mate!!!

Edit: OT - I'm interested in going (as always) and I'm always up for a meetup (although I'm not into the whole talking thing)

McIcy said:
Awwww thanks to my honeymoon I have to miss this :(

Haha why? Amecon last year was my honeymoon (albeit 6 months after my wedding!). You should try to convince the bride-to-be that Aya is a great place to have your honeymoon :D

panda z said:
McIcy said:
Awwww thanks to my honeymoon I have to miss this :(

Haha why? Amecon last year was my honeymoon (albeit 6 months after my wedding!). You should try to convince the bride-to-be that Aya is a great place to have your honeymoon :D
Oh, you were at amecon? Me, McIcy and Hopeful Monster were there as well. I'm not sure I can make to ayacon this year (and I'm not sure there will be an amecon this year) but if I manage to get time off work, I'm definitely going again.

Yep I was there :), I wonder if we bumped into each other at all?
I hope you can get the time off for Aya, I think it's going to be a lot of fun :)

chaos said:
... (and I'm not sure there will be an amecon this year) ...
Nope, Ame & Aya alternate years when they run (just Aya's had a breather for a while); you'll tend to find quite a few of the usual faces helping run both ;)

I should hopefully be behind a dealer table this year :p

Not been on this forum for a while...

I'll be there. :) It's my first ever convention so should prove interesting. Will be behind a table on Sunday as well so should get to see the event from a couple of angles. (Badge name: Tora)

Back