Autumn Steam Sale!! Hide your wallets!

alexrose1uk

Straw Hat Pirate
Yes, another 5 days of offers has begun, including Mass Effect at £2.49 and several other semi-decent deals already.

If any of the rest of you are like me, I usually end up collecting far too many cheap games I'll probably never play during these sales :eek: :cry:

Hide your wallets!!

Yeah, I'm basically passing on this one unless someone points out something amazing that I don't have. Bide my time until the proper Christmas sale.

Managed to get the orcs must die game for like 3 quid, looks fun and thats pretty cheap in my opinion.
I hate these sales... I spend too much :(

All the Fallout: New Vegas DLC for £8, excellent. Saves me having to sell my copy and buy the "Game of the Year" edition later (since every game which is released later with expansions now seems to be a "Game of the Year" - is there a magazine somewhere that just hands that title out to 90% of the games it reviews?) as there's no way in hell they'll get me to buy DLC at the kind of full prices they charge for it now. I remember when the Oblivion DLC was first released (outside of Steam) it was about a quid a time...

Got Portal 2 and Orcs Must Die on the first day for under a tenner, so a good purchase there. Nothing of worth on the second day though. That spiritual successor to Recettear is on there as well for under £4, Chantelise i believe it's called. So yeah. will be curious to the new deals in a couple hours.

ilmaestro said:
How did you not have Portal 2 already, Arby?!
Time of release, too much to spend when there was other things i was saving for. Got it now for less than £7, i shan't complain about waiting.

Yeah, I am mainly just salty for buying a bunch of PC games a couple of months ago and not getting around to playing them all before they hit these prices. ^^;

Still, Portal 2...

Back