Australian Ordering Options

Emulsion

Pokémon Master
Need to pre-order Attack On Titan collectors edition part 2 but devoted still seems to have issues. Even the latest titles are listed as "No Longer Available through Supplier". So I need to look else where. Could order direct from Madman and if anyone has, some feed back would be good.

I could also go with ezydvd or jbhifi and with these to I wouldn't be limited to only Madman titles. So has anyone used either and could give some feed back.

I've used madman. I ordered dvds for the first time from them last month (was just manga before). I didn't get customs even though I was expecting to get hit. The reason I didn't is because on the custom label they put 'dvd sample' and the prices as 5 Australian dollars, which it most certainly wasn't.

Don't know what they'll be like for something more expensive like AoT but I can't fault them. Once shipped my stuff usually turns up in about 3 days.

-Danielle- said:
Is it right/true that Australia shares the same region as us? I have a multi region player anywho but would be nice to know hehe.
The blurays are the same region but the DVDs are region 4

Thanks Gemsy. What's the shipping charges like? set prices or varies depending on the order?

Might just order direct from Madman. Have now asked on another forum about the other two.

Don't know what it'll be for AoT but i've had postage start at AUS$9 and the most i've paid is AUS$22. I think it depends on weight and how many items you order. It'll tell you how much postage is before you place and pay for your order.

Thanks.

Decided to ordered from JB HiFi in the end, shipping was listed at just under Aus$7.80. Not sure if it gets recalculated or not when ready to ship.

Back