AUKN GAMING NIGHT

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Afternoon all,

If anyone is free to play online on the ps3 tonight, please post here. Should kick off around 8 and so far the only game I'm sure most people will own is COD MW2, if anyone has any other games they want to play; post em here so we can all have a look and sort out who has what games.

unfortunately, for the PS3, i own no online multiplayer games at all, not only that, but it is my brothers, so i have to pass here. If you said 360, then perhaps, but i don't play any form of COD, don't like it really.

most of my games are on the 360 like i said the only multi play games i have for the ps3 are little big planet, uncharted 2 and cod 5

nice idea, i know a couple of folks on another forum i'm on who done the same thing, but we were all in different time zones so i missed the actual event :lol:

i would, but i only have a 360, and even then that keeps crashing, not only that, but i have to get my steam account back so PC gaming is out as well :(

If anyone here is interested in PC gaming, Steam have an offer on Plain Sight which supports up to 20 players online, and it's only £1.60 if you buy now. I'm sure it could be some fun for those of us who game via PC, and due its low specs, i'm pretty sure anyone here could play it :D

stuart-says-yes said:
[

looks good for 1.60, PC gaming doesn't seem like such a bad option, if thats how cheap some games are.

I would be interested but I need to get some moneh rolling in first

Dude, just ask your parents if you can borrow £1.60 to buy a game and tell 'em you'll pay them back. Steam is free, and that way you'd be able to get some fun online gaming going on if more people get it. In the worst case scenario me and my RL mate have got it. You can just join us.

stuart-says-yes said:
Fair enough, sorry I wasn't clear enough there, I would need to get muneh to pay for live membership, 1.60 on the other hand shouldn't break the bank. :p

Oh I get it, lol.

Well yeah definately do it. When sixth form n **** starts again me and my mates normally get into a routine, so we'll all be online from say, 21:30+ to game. Was doing it with Bad Company 2, then exams/summer hit, lol. This game is what we're using to ease ourself back into routine, lol.

Necro-bump

Right, as we have the various console ID's and friend codes i'd like to propose that one day this week AUKN forumites collectively decide a console and game that we all own and can all play together,

Last edited by a moderator:
Lawrence said:
My suggestion would probably be PC and L4D2/TF2/Sniper Elite/ Ro2 (since that's still on sale?)

Also, just out of curiosity, do you have MH p3rd on your PSP, Tach? If you ever consider playing it, we could get a 4 player online hunt going on, thought not necessarily as soon, since raising rank takes time, ect

I dont have it as thats the japanese release version, i have freedom unite (Rest of world version) on PSP with access to xlink kai (not go party via ps3 however i could possibly sort that out) i do own Monster hunter Tri on the wii and will be buying 3 ultimate this week for the 3DS - which isnt compatible with online play.... yet.

So yeah i'm up for abit of monster hunter on anything,

(i dont play PC games but if the rest of you do then feel free to play together, i just figured it'd be nice to put these gamer ID's to good use atlast)

Depending on the games, i can do Xbox, PS3 or PC. So i should be viable for any and all. Just a heads up, No CoD, i hate the title so i won't waste my time with it ;p

If we do PC, i have Awesomenauts, TF2, DOTA2, L4D, SC2, to name but a few. Awesomenauts is always fun if you want a light hearted MOBA/platformer. So yeah.

I think we should try to have a few gaming nights during the Steam summer sale or something, suggest a game, we all buy it for cheap, have a gaming night on the same game.

I'm up for it of course - CSS, L4D and maybe DOTA2 since I played a bit with Arby.

Back