AUKN Character Battle Round 2, Match 2: Ed/Kenshin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
I can't look ;_;

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 9th August. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

ok8swLT.png

Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist

He is the youngest State Alchemist ever to be recognized by the Amestris State Military, having received the title at the age of 12. Ed's primary motivation throughout the series is to return his younger brother, Alphonse, to his original body, which was lost in a failed human transmutation. Just don't call him a pipsqueak.

Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin

An amiable ronin with a blood-soaked past. Kenshin has proven countless times that he can hold his own in a fight, but how will he fare in the Character Battle arena...?

I only know one character in each battle this week and don't really care about either, so no votes from me this time around. I suspect that's going to become a running theme - there are only 5 characters left that I care about at all (the character I voted for lost almost 3 times as often as they won), and only 1 character who I nominated is still in the contest...

Ed for me.

Ed and Spike are just ridiculously popular leading men who look like they're going to steam-roll these rounds (I know I'm voting for them). A match between the two of them would have been fun to see, but I don't discount that being a final.

I'm voting for Ed.

I like Kenshin well enough (and they're actually kind of similar in some ways, I guess) but I like Ed a bit more.

Ed gets my vote - Kenshin only has a metal sword - Ed is "Full Metal!" (even if it's really just his arm and leg...)
Plus, Ed can to amazing things with his hands............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back