AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 8: Lina/Yuno/Suzaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
This could potentially go a number of different ways.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 7th June. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

tq7Q8vR.png

Lina Inverse from Slayers

Finding treasure and eating are her two favourite things, but get in her way and she will cast Dragon Slave on you! It's Lina Inverse!

Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)

The most devoted girl a guy could ever wish for!

Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass

This guy is the real hero of Code Geass!

So tempted to vote for Lina but instead my vote goes to Yuno mainly because I like her brand of crazy.

I vote for Lina.

When I saw the name of the thread I thought it'd be a tough choice but it's the wrong Yuno. Where are all the Hidamari Sketch characters anyway? I should have been here for the nominations. On the other hand, choosing just 5 from all the slice of life/cute girls doing cute things shows would be a real challenge so maybe it's better that I avoided that.

My vote goes to Lina Inverse.
Why? DragonSlayuuuuur!!!

Liked watching Slayers too much, but Suzaku is a close second. Prefer the not-too-serious Heroine over all-too-serious Mecha-knight
(That, and Ayase posted the awesome pic of Lina, Naga and Lina-chan!) ^_^

I vote for Yuno.

The only one of these series I've seen is Geass, but I really didn't like Suzaku (too idealistic) so I'm not voting for him. I'm voting for Yuno simply because it looks like she might struggle for votes.

I vote for Lina

havn't seen the other 2 but she'd just vaporize em with Dragon Slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back