AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 4: Kenshin/Mutta/Jotaro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
There are two contests this week. The first is a harsh three-way.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 24th May. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

VfBZRZO.png

Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin

An amiable ronin with a blood-soaked past. Kenshin has proven countless times that he can hold his own in a fight, but how will he fare in the Character Battle arena...?

Mutta Nanba from Space Brothers

Mutta is the unlucky brother to Hibito Nanba. After losing his job he decides to pursue his goals of becoming an astronaut and looks towards joining JAXA...

Jotaro Kujo from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Jotaro Kujo is the strongest man in the world and he looks pretty good too, plus he's almost completely unfazeable. He's like practically the epitome of manliness, a pinnacle everyone should aspire to.

Re: AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 4: Kenshin/Mutta/Jo

My vote is for Jotaro, once again because it's the only one I know.

You know this feels a little unfair on nanba. He's thrown between captain ORAORA and a samurai. D:

Anywho, my vote goes to Nanba Mutta

Yeesh, brutal matchup.

I'm going with Kenshin though.

Yeah I wanted to vote for Mutta because he looks sort of sweet sandwiched in the middle there, but ultimately I prefer Kenshin.

R

My vote defaults to Kenshin since I haven't seen Space Brothers or JOJO's.

Not seen any of these shows so I'm going for that Mutta fella just because.

My vote goes to Kenshin.

I dunno, I believe that in space, no one can hear you scream as you get sliced in half - and as long as Kenshin stays away from Jotaro for another year or so, Kenshin might out-live him... a man is not suppose to look THAT jacked without some form of substance... It's McMahon syndrome.

My vote goes to Kenshin Himura - not seen the other shows.

Quite possibly throwing my vote away for Mutta.

I vote for Kenshin

haven't seen space brothers and only seen season 1 of Jojo.

I vote for Kenshin.

I've never seen Space Brothers, and while I do love Jotaro, I like Kenshin a lot more.

I vote for Mutta.
Not seen any of these, but astronauts are awesome.

I vote for Mutta.

It seems that more people should try watching Space Brothers, maybe it wouldn't get Mutta any more votes (the other two are pretty cool) but it's a great show. Even just the first episode would probably give you a clue to how great a character Mutta is (although it's not the fastest paced show and unfortunately it's not finished at 99 episodes, not totally unsatisfying but it'd be nice if it was continued at some point).

I watched 30-some episodes as it was airing. I agree, great show, but at some point past two cour of almost anything these days I start to feel like I got my fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back