AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 30: Yozora/Zushonosuke/Kino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
The last three-way vote in this entire competition! Choose wisely.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 2nd August. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

CItLCiA.png

Yozora Mikazuki from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (Haganai)

Coming across as aloof, abrasive and physically uncomfortable with any situation that forces her to interact with others, Yozora isn't the type of person who is easy to approach or befriend. But underneath this harsh exterior is a girl with a very strong sense of friendship built upon mutual trust and absolute loyalty. However, her experience of having been betrayed and hurt both physically and mentally by those she once held in high regard, has caused her to retreat inwards to the point where she is unwilling and almost incapable of forging bonds with others.

Zushonosuke Himekawa from Ayakashi: Samurai Horror Tales

An honourable falconer whose destiny ends up intertwined with a supernatural princess while running an errand for his lord.

Kino from Kino's Journey (Kino No Tabi)

Determined to see all she can of the world, not form attachments and largely content to let people be, Kino has a true traveller's soul and understands so much because well, she sees so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote for Kino.

This was a particularly tough one because I'm very fond of Yozora but there are so few shows at all like Kino's Journey and so few characters like Kino that she just has to take the vote. I can't see Kino winning since Ginko is already out (would have been nice to see those two go up against each other... or terrible) and I'd have thought Ginko was a better known character from a similar kind of show.

I do have to try and watch Ayakashi: Samurai Horror Tales (and the related Mononoke) at some point because apparently they're kind of along similar lines to Mushi-shi and Kino's Journey.

Tempting to go with the Ayakashi character out of principle but I'm voting for Kino because she rocks.

R

Kino! Let's at least have her get through one round.
ilmaestro said:
Ack, jeez, I love Yozora and Kino. I'll be back later. >_>
You'll be back later to vote for Kino, you mean?

I only know this one character, thus - My vote goes to Kino.
(Still cant believe that I missed last week's votes. lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back