AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 26: Hitomi/Laxus/Keima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Another Fairy Tail dragon slayer joins the fray this week. It's a rather diverse selection.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 19th July. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

8LAmkVl.png

Hitomi Kanzaki from Escaflowne

Hitomi is an ordinary school-girl with a crush on her track-team friend, Amano. She meets and saves the life of Van, a young prince who crossed a portal from a different world in order to slay a dragon. Transported to Van's world, Gaea, she finds her fate is intertwined with his.

Laxus Dreyar from Fairy Tail

The bad-ass Lightning Dragon Slayer from the Fairy Tail Guild.

Keima Katsuragi from The World God Only Knows

The God of Games. He can already see the ending.

I vote for Laxus because he'd one of my favourite characters from Fairy Tail (and I havn't seen Escaflowne of The World God Only Knows).

I'd have to vote for Keima on this one.

Haven't seen Escaflowne and don't think i've watched enough Fairy Tail for Laxus to grow on me.

Gotta be Hitomi - I adore Escaflowne and Hitomi is just the most adorable thing. Everything about that show just symbolises classic romance and bittersweet nostalgia for me.

I vote for Keima.

I haven't seen Escaflowne yet (will probably wait for the Anime Limited release) and I've only seen part of the other two shows. Still, Keima is pretty awesome so I think he deserves the vote.

Hmmm, this is a tough one - The fighter in me wants to go with Laxus, while the gamer/anime fan in me wants Keima to win.
I'm going to thing about this more, maybe throw my vote later on to the weaker vote between them.

Sorry Hitomi - you're not a bad character, but I know if you intervene, then bad consequences follow in your readings.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one is so hard to decide. I think both Keima and Laxus are great.

Think I'm going to have to choose Keima and deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back