AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 24: Ai/Roy/Kirito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Hang on in there, Ai ;_;

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 19th July. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

hJ6GHyL.png

Ai Kunogi from Shirobako

"Vo! Ple! Urrrmm...Em...

It's okay Kunogi, I'll tell them. No, I'm not mad.
Nice to meet you; my name is Ema Yasuhara and I'll be telling you about Aoi Kunogi. She can be a little shy at times, but she's a really sweet girl who works really hard with me as a key animator for Musashino Animation! All you need to do is get to know her and give her a chance!"

Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist

A cunning and ambitious leader who uses strategy to deal with anyone who opposes him, but won't hesitate to stand toe-to-toe with his enemies when his friends are in trouble.

Kirito from Sword Art Online

"It's Kirito, the guy needs no introduction.

Unless you think he's a girl."

I vote for Roy Mustang, no contest for me here. That being said, I think that Ai Kunogi is the girl my friend kept posting pictures of on twitter, and if so she pulls the best faces lol might not be her though.

Hahaha, I'll go for Roy (although I'm probably closer to voting for Kirito than 99% of people would be), but major kudos to whoever nominated Kunogi.

Love SAO and Shirobako but those characters aren't the best from them by a long shot, so it's going to have to be Roy, just because he probably has one of the best names in anime.

I vote for Ai Kunogi.

It's all about the underwear!

Hmm, that probably sounds terrible if you haven't seen the show and maybe even if you have. Also, if you haven't seen the show you must go and do so as soon as possible.

Tough one this, I know Roy will almost certainly win and I won't mind that at all but given how much I love Shirobako I have to vote for the character from it. I'd agree that Ai isn't the best choice, she only really appears in the last few episodes for one thing and part of what makes her great is her interactions with Ema and what she highlights in Ema's character (that's not to say she has no strengths of her own, to be fair).

Also, don't vote for Roy because he'll make you wear a tiny miniskirt. I'd hate to think what Kirito would do, probably best not to vote for him either.

If Ai is going to win this, someone should probably post a gif of her... floating around?

My vote goes to Mustang.

Don't know Ai. Move long-
Even though Kirito is a nice guy and is incredibly tough his character type, and he lives in 2 worlds...
Roy sets people alight and eventually controls a nation. His policies are commendable and has the best shooter as a guards-woman and love interest. Just don't mess with Roy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back