AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 16: Pino/Shogo/Usagi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
By speeding up the pace of the rounds, there's another Psycho-Pass character in the mix again this week.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 28th June. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

rpQsnFb.png

Pino from Ergo Proxy

Pino is one of the main characters of Ergo Proxy. A high-end Companion-type AutoReiv, she originally belonged to Raul Creed and his wife. After becoming infected by the Cogito Virus, Pino joined Vincent Law and became his companion on their journey.

Shogo Makishima from Psycho-Pass

Nearly-kinda-anti-villain, one of the most searing on screen presences I can think of. Also dresses well.

Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon from Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon

The main protagonist of the series and leader of the Sailor Soldiers. She is a careless young girl with an enormous capacity for love, compassion, and understanding. Usagi transforms into the heroine called Sailor Moon, Soldier of Love and Justice.

Re: AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 16: Pino/Shogo/Usag

People are going to fool themselves into voting for Usagi instead of Makishima, aren't they?

Makashima. Although I do like Pino, couldn't give a crap about Usagi though.

Makashima - he's a properly dastardly villain with a mountain's worth of literary quotes to fall back on.

Makashima without a shadow of a doubt.

I found Makishima to be a fascinating character, unlike Usagi who is just annoying and I admittedly haven't seen Ergo Proxy.

So Shogo Makishima it is.

Serena.

Sailor Moon was my first anime. And I've never seen Psycho Pass.

It feels mean to vote for anyone other than Pino when the picture chosen is so cute, however...

I love the original Sailor Moon very deeply but Usagi isn't my favourite character, so Makishima gets a vote from me.

R

I vote for Pino. Makishima is a close second.

Pino. Makishima looks pretty coll but I haven't seen Psycho-Pass.

I only know Usagi so she has my vote.
And now...

#Dramatic music#
Fighting evil by moonlight,
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight -
She is the one named Sailor Moon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back