AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 15: Chloe/Griffith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Two very different characters, but it's time to pick which of them is the greatest.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 28th June. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

C0yAgSf.png

Chloe von Einzbern from Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya

Chloe is pretty cool. She always says what she really thinks and doesn't let anything deter her from doing what is 'right' in her mind. In that sense, she's pretty aggressive but what else would you expect from someone who dual wields?

Griffith from Berserk

Griffith is the main antagonist of the series. He is the founder and leader of the mercenary group Band of the Hawk, the ruler of the city of Falconia and the fifth member of the God Hand known as Femto.

Last edited by a moderator:
My vote goes to Von Einzbern.
Chloe could be seen as almost literally
Shiro's and Illya's love child. Some sort of non-biological incest originated second merger or the Einzberns and Emiya household brought on by magical cards. And when 2 of the most powerful magi families come together, there is only one outcome - Level up!!

Seriously though, She could be a force to recon with if she gets serious. Having all of Archer's abilities and the lineage of the Einzberns will give Chloe any advantage over anyone. Huge magical stockpile, recreates her weapons, good close and at range, and that attitude... Grif... you ain't gotta shot against the elite.

My vote goes to Griffith. Not seen the other show but I don't think it would have made any difference to my vote if I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back