AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 14: Narr./Kiichi/Akane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
An unusual three-way match. Choose wisely.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 21st June. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

qomAA1y.png

Narrator from Space Dandy

There's no picture of god, sorry ;(

Kiichi Gotoh from Patlabor

You could call Captain Gotoh "long suffering" if in fact ever he seemed to suffer for his leadership of the SV2's collection of misfits. Instead he's learned exactly which buttons to press to get the result he wants without ever revealing his hand and when he does, it's always for the best of reasons.

Akane Tsunemori from Psycho-Pass

A highly intelligent and confident young woman with incredible mental strength who can face any situation head-on without flinching.

Re: AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 14: Narr./Kiichi/Ak

Another easy vote for me, Akane since she is my favourite character in Psycho-Pass

I vote for the Narrator because Space Dandy's the only one of the three series I've seen.

Akane <3 <3 <3

Not even close to being close.

Akane, for sure - she really stands out as a pretty unique female character.

Oh well. One of my weaker characters up against someone who's obviously very popular. Gotoh. I still believe in you Captain!

Was tempted to vote Akane but Gotoh looks so cool that I'll give him my vote this time.

R

I think I'll have to vote for Akane Tsunemori from Psycho-Pass. She's not Spooky-Boogie, but the series is pretty great, so there.

I vote for Kiichi Gotoh.

I guess Akane is probably strong enough that even people who have watched Patlabor might vote for her. Still, if you haven't seen Patlabor then I strongly recommend it.

I like Gotoh but Noa is a pretty great character, it's tough to choose a favourite from Patlabor. Maybe Momoko would be a strong contender.

I vote for Akane, this is a very straight-forward choice for me as she is one of the all time greats. If Gotou was up against almost anyone else then he would win my vote easily, but it was not to be.

Gotoh for me.

On a seperate note, is Psycho Pass worth watching? I watched about half of the first ep, but it seemed pretty wooly so I stopped there.

vashdaman said:
Gotoh for me.

On a seperate note, is Psycho Pass worth watching? I watched about half of the first ep, but it seemed pretty wooly so I stopped there.

Yeah, Psycho Pass is a great show. It's got a great story and some really good characters. Psycho Pass 2, not so much, but the original is very good.

Psycho-Pass is like top 50 all time good, watch now or sooner.

Not seen Space Dandy yet so it is Kiichi or Akane.......and Kiichi Gotoh wins it.

My vote has to be for The Narrator.

I just could never take to Psycho Pass at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back