AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 12: Barnaby/Akari/Koko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Three central characters in their respective series. But only one gets to pass through to the next round of voting, so it's time to choose!

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 21st June. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

uRrjlEt.png

Barnaby Brooks Jr from Tiger & Bunny

One half of superhero duo Tiger & Bunny, Barnaby Brooks Jr is the handsome rookie who visits his hairdresser twice a month!

Akari Hizamaru from Terra Formars

The young karate-kicking member of the Annex 1 crew. He can kick a Terra Formar's **** and then use his string thanks to his BUGS surgery to tie them up. Very caring to his friends, he helps them out without thinking twice.

Koko Hekmatyar from Jormungand

Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said OH NO. She's an arms dealer... and she's crazy.

Re: AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 12: Barnaby/Akari/K

I don't know any of these characters. I think I'll refrain from voting for now.

I vote for Barnaby because Tiger and Bunnys the only one of the three series I know anything about.

The Jormungand song is so catchy, and Koko is actually the best character in her show, whereas Barnaby gets beat out for that by Lunatic. Vote not set in stone though if someone wants to convince me otherwise.

I vote for Barnaby as he's the only one I actually know, even though I've owned Tiger and Bunny on BD since it came out here I've yet to actually watch it.....I should get on that really.

My vote is for Barnaby. Sorry Akari, if you weren't in the same group as Barnaby my vote would have gone to you.

I'm going for Koko, as you'd never, ever want to get on the wrong side of her.

Barnaby all the way! I won't resent Koko if she wins since I like her too, but Bunny is who I'll be supporting.

R

My vote goes to Bunny-chan. Although Dragon Kid is obviously the better hero.

(Barnaby).

My vote goes to Koko because she's crazy, in a good way.

My vote can only go to the loco Koko.

My vote is for Koko Hekmatyar.

Koko is certainly an optimistic character very much like myself, Barnaby Brooks Jnr. is dope too but I'm going to side with Koko on this occasion.

I need to help here it seems. Barnaby gets my vote~

I think I'm voting Barnaby. As I said before, I have no idea about any of these shows but I like the T&B art style the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back