AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 10: Rider/Mitsuzo/Hana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Another three-way between three of the lower-ranked nominees.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 14th June. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

hQ1fELZ.png

Rider from Fate/Zero

This guy is not only charismatic but he's also a truly fantastic character... And he's the true King of Conquerors.

Mitsuzo Soroi from Kill la Kill

When the alien Life Fibers invaded the Earth and devoured everyone who still wore their clothing, one man stood firm amongst the deserted ruins of civilisation, still in the dapper suit his Lady Satsuki had given him, in the hopes of one day being able to serve her his famous tea once more.

For not even the Life Fibers dared to challenge the fearsome might that is Mitsuzo Soroi; the most badass butler there is.

Hana "Hatchin" Morenos from Michiko to Hatchin

Hana is a young girl who used to live with abusive foster parents, being constantly degraded and exploited, until Michiko came to her rescue. She was hesitant to trust her at first, but they slowly start to form a deep bond. She shares the same crossed feathers tattoo as Hiroshi and Michiko, located on her stomach.

Re: AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 10: Rider/Mitsuzo/H

I vote for rider. I barely remember the butler from Kill la Kill and I don't know the other one.

I vote for Rider, my favourite character in Fate/Zero, which considering how much I like a lot of the characters in that series, it's quite the compliment.

I vote for Rider. Easily one of my favourite characters from Fate/Zero.

I'm voting for Soroi because only he is badass enough to still wear a suit when everyone else is getting semi-nekked. Also, just look at that face - is that a face you want to tell that you voted for the other guys?

Tempting to go with Mitsuzo purely on the strength of the description but Rider is a very cool guy and he gets my vote.

(The Hatchin faction needs to do some PR now.)

R

This'll have to be Rider, just coz he's a total boss.

Watching mitchiko and hatchin at the moment so I am going to go hana. You may want to put rider (zero) in the title are there are quite a few spread of the fate thingys.

black1blade said:
Watching mitchiko and hatchin at the moment so I am going to go hana. You may want to put rider (zero) in the title are there are quite a few spread of the fate thingys.

That's probably a little unnecessary seeing as the description says Rider from Fate/Zero and the picture is of Rider from Fate/Zero. I'd say it's already clear enough.

Regrettably there is no more space in the title area (I couldn't even fit 'Hatchin') :(

I might try abbreviating things a little better when round 2 begins.

R

My girls haven't been doing very well. I'll be quietly waving my Hana flag from the corner.

I vote for the King of Conquerors, Rider.
Despite his buddy-style and relaxed demeanor, he is a very wise man with the muscle to back himself up.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think I'll pass on this round having not seen any of these shows yet (plus none of them are screaming 'pick me').

In other words, mangaman74 needs a nudge with cool pictures of the characters :)

(You should really check out Fate/Zero when you get the chance!)

R

Rui said:
In other words, mangaman74 needs a nudge with cool pictures of the characters :)

(You should really check out Fate/Zero when you get the chance!)

R
I own the MVM bds of Fate/Zero and the first two parts of KLK bd (with the 3rd part on preorder). I also plan on getting Mitchiko and Hatchin S.A.V.E collection at some point - in other words they are all on my backlog of things to watch or my to buy list. Currenly I am watching region A bds but I might switch my player back to region B when KLK part 3 is released.

While I have watched Fate/Stay Night and the Unlimited Blade Works movie, the charater is a different version.

I'll vote for Hana for now.

I'm in a similar position to mangaman74, except I haven't watched any Fate stuff yet and I ordered Mitchiko and Hatchin the other day so it'll most likely be first of these three to be watched (although Kill la Kill might just beat it). That said, I do have a few higher priority things arriving about the same time and it might fall victim to my habit of ordering a few things at once then putting most of them into the backlog when I start eyeing up shiny new things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back