Art Pad!

That website is really cool, i especially love how your tool looks like a paint brush. And you both have really steady hands, it usually takes me about 50 trys to get a line straight

*bookmarks link* What a fantastic piece of free software! You do realise I will blame you, Mini, for my procrastinating in the LRC, right? :wink:

This is my lame attempt, bearing in mind it's my first at anything even remotely anime-related:

http://artpad.art.com/?ir8tm7e1e4w

He appears to be very angry - possibly due to the bucket of white paint that seems to have been dropped on his head.

Sweet Jesus! They're all fantastic!!! Is it just me that finds it oddly hypnotic watching it as it paints in front of your eyes...?

I would give it a try, but my mouse sucks (uh, yeah that's a plausible excuse! :D Lol!) This will no doubt fill countless hours in my eventless life! Cheers!

where's my cow? said:
Is it just me that finds it oddly hypnotic watching it as it paints in front of your eyes...?

Indeed. Especially when it's on high speed. It's like watching Art Attack but without Neil last-name-I-can't-spell.

Back