Are the mini OAVs included on Funimations Valkyrie Drive Mermaid DVD/BD release?

Invisible Crane

Adventurer
So i find out that Funimation appear to have dubbed all 6 mini OVA episodes for Valkyrie Drive Mermaid but according to both Amazon.com and United Publications, they are not on the US DVD/BD release at all. Simple question are they on Funimations DVD/BD release of the series

I'm sure i went on Right Stuf and they said they were not on Funi's release

Guess you didn't expand the whole description on Right Stuf's site as it specifically states;

Special Features: Mini OVA Collection: Episodes 1-6, Episode 03 Commentary, Textless Opening & Closing, and Trailers.

Guess you didn't expand the whole description on Right Stuf's site as it specifically states;

Special Features: Mini OVA Collection: Episodes 1-6, Episode 03 Commentary, Textless Opening & Closing, and Trailers.

The idiots over at Funimation modified the back cover of the set with just 'Episode Commentaries', 'Textless Songs' and 'Trailers'. Hence why everyone got confused and thought they pulled a Senran Kagura.

Yeah and i can't check their site anymore without using a VPN connection to the US :confused: that's why i used TRSI site for getting the info.

Back