Anyone watching CODE GEASS?

naya_lulu

Dandy Guy, in Space
This title is barely mentioned on threads and it made me wonder if someone other than myself is watching it?

I read the review from Newtype mag so I was curious and did watch it and thank god I did.happy happy happy I really love how the graphics is so detailed, the colours, the characters, the background, just so amazing. Character design were from Clamp. Clamp mangakas are really amazing. wow sugoi sugoi

The main character is not that heroic thing going on - very compassionate, very caring and values every person's life. He has balance - not compassionate and not inhumane. His way of thinking is somewhat similar to Light (Kira) from Death Note (which I also adore). nod nod nod It will make you think if he is doing the right thing or not for sacrificing other people's life for the greater good or personal goal. one eyebrow raise I think these break the stereotype qualities of a so-called hero. agree agree agree Though he is the main character, he also loses and has weaknesses which is great. that's the way it should be Also, every episode is a cliff hanger that makes you want to watch the next one right away. Unfortunately, it isn't finish yet. cry cry cry

I've read some personal reviews that Gundam (which I haven't seen yet) is better than Code Geass being a mecha anime so I can't make comparison yet. frown But I hope this anime will be recognize by many anime fans and be on DVD soon. that would be good

So I wonder what others think about this too????? wonder wonder wonder

One more thing, I wonder if Pizza Hut provided a budget for this anime like promotional value coz its logo often appears exactly and clearly. There better be payment ^_< hehehehe

Back