Any recommendations?

SpikeUK

Hikikomori
Hey - Been re-watching some anime I saw years ago that I had fond memories of 1. Cowboy bebop + movie 2. Outlaw Star

I've also enjoyed recently some films by Studio Ghibli, Nausicaa and Princess Mononoke.

Can anyone help with some suggestions for new Anime/Manga, I feel kinda lost now and don't know what to watch next! Really enjoyed Cowboy bebop and Outlaw Star so something more like this would be awesome!

Many thanks!

Hey - Been re-watching some anime I saw years ago that I had fond memories of 1. Cowboy bebop + movie 2. Outlaw Star

I've also enjoyed recently some films by Studio Ghibli, Nausicaa and Princess Mononoke.

Can anyone help with some suggestions for new Anime/Manga, I feel kinda lost now and don't know what to watch next! Really enjoyed Cowboy bebop and Outlaw Star so something more like this would be awesome!

Many thanks!
Hey SpikeUK,
I hear you are looking for some Anime/Manga to watch that's English Dubbed, I'm willing to offer my opinions aswell. Any favourite genre?

Black Lagoon.
I'll second this and add Samurai Champloo, Angel Links (if you can find it) and Gangsta (a bit short due to the company going under, but what we have is pretty good if you can get it for 20 quid or less).

Back