Any good horror anime I can watch over halloween?

Lupus

Baka Ranger
So it's Halloween tomorrow and providing there's no parties I can go to I might just watch some movies and anime to fill in the hole of free time. Anyone got any recommendations? I've saved the second OVA of the Legend of the Overfiend DVD for this special occasion, but I need more than just that.

Things I've seen:

Devilman
BioHunter
Hellsing
Black Blood Brothers (lol)
Boogiepop Phantom

I know some will say Higurashi and I'll get to it eventually but it's a bit too long for Halloween, you know? OVAs and movies I'd appreciate far more. I'm downloading Mononoke right now (I can say that, right?) but I don't plan to watch more than two episodes or so. Topic could also be useful for others, but I'm not sure.

Not anime, but to celebrate the date I'd watch Lenore the little cute dead girl.

Anime I'd watch (or rewatch) Vampire Hunter D, Vampire Princess Myiu OVA and Blood.

You could always just watch the first four-episode arc of When They Cry. It's easily the creepiest.

How about Kawajiri's Wicked City? There's a bilingual rip of the remastered R2 DVD that I can point you towards via PM if necessary.

Higurashi I might give a try then, maybe.

fabricatedlunatic said:
How about Kawajiri's Wicked City? There's a bilingual rip of the remastered R2 DVD that I can point you towards via PM if necessary.
I'd actually be really grateful if you did, been wanting to watch it for quite a while.

I might re-watch the Vampire Hunter D movies, as I adore them, Blood: The Last Vampire I might watch as well, haven't seen it yet.

I would reccommend Ghost Hunt for a bit of a fright. Also it's just an all round fantastic anime! Ghost Stories is okay if you can find it. I would watch the subs if you can as it was made into a comedy with the dubs. Enjoy!

Back