Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

Animefreak17

Godhand
i watched this anime called claymore and i was on the edge of my seat, breathing heavily and wanting to know whats going to happen next, i do this with most animes i watch, im always excited and want it to go on.............., and then after when a series comes to an ending i take out the disc i revert back to reality and reality sucks its full of pain and sorrow and boring.
but when im watching something thats not anime i just can't fantasise im not as excited.
i just find anime shows more exciting then anything else. i feel im in another world when im watching anime and it makes me so freakin happy.
and i know what some of you are going to say-
1 i need to get out more
2 fantasys fantasy and realitys reality
ect ect ect
im so glad i found anime and i wouldn't change it for anythingl
there must be a few of you that must understand right.
the style, the colour, the stories, the characters, i love it.

i just wish i could be in fantasy for every and leave reality behind.
what ever makes you happy right.

Cool_story_bro.jpg

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g8fjeG5oCGQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g8fjeG5oCGQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Lawrence said:
Don't worry animefreak, they're just jealous of your love of fantasy is all.

Though if you think your post will spark negative reactions, it may be better just not to post it next time, okay?

Then no-one has to be sad.
i like to shear my dreams but ok

I think the biggest difference between fantasy and reality is the lack of expectations placed upon fantasy characters by other people and society at large. Or if there are, there are rarely negative consequences if they fail or refuse to fulfil those expectations. They live their lives largely how they want and free of constraints; something we can't do in this society of laws, taxes, qualifications etc. If you try to live outside the rules they'll haul your **** off to court/prison and you won't be able to blow them up with a wave of your hand. Unfortunately.

Bottom line is: Learn to deal with it, it doesn't get any better. Life sucks and then you die. Also, I think it's more the constant stream of new threads you are creating rather than the topics that is getting on people's nerves.

Ryo Chan said:
if i wanted to go to a fantasy land of virgins i don't need to blow myself up, i could just nip to the local games workshop
:D

the style, the colour, the stories, the characters, i love it.

I like the colours, I find them fun and they hold my attention for long periods of time.

Non-douchey response: I do sort of get what you mean, but I think you need to find the good in reality too, there is plenty to hold your interest and entertainment in the real world, it's not all a cesspool (plus a whole lot of anime is specifically set in crapsack worlds which are worse than this one (would you really like to live in the Evangelion World? Or even Gurren Lagann? (at the start anyway) hounded by monstrous creatures with no means of defending yourselves and the threat of death constantly hanging over you? Unless you're typing from a warzone I highly doubt you are living in such a terrible plight as characters in those worlds.

Just my two penneth.

As for the pictures they're known as "Demotivational Posters" as they used to have single words on them with an underlying demotivating phrase, as a parody of Motivational Posters in a similar vein, but now it's more "Picture -> Words stating said picture -> Humourous comment. Whether it's demotivational or not.

thanks Sparrowsabre7 i know but you have a point in anime you have deaths but i might go for the balance of every in anime but loads of nive girls with loads of fan service but to be honest il take any world, hell il choose
get backers
gurren largan
fma
big O
ect ect ect has long its a cheery anime il be fine

Back