Anime UK News Banner Competition!!! YAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
As it was a fairly requested thing in our "feedback" thread, I'm happy to present to you our month long...

** Anime UK News Banner Competition! **

The blurb / conditions

Anime UK News is asking you to design an alternative "banner" to the one that currently sits at the top of the website. Using the below canvas and image dimensions, you can use whatever images, characters and colors you want - the only thing that matters is that it looks good.

116222311262.253.128.13.jpg

The Winner

The winner's graphic will replace the current banner as the figurehead image through out Anime UK News; exposing your creation to thousands of people every day!

The winner will also receive a free anime DVD set! You'll have a choice between:

• .hack//LEGEND OF THE TWILIGHT Vols. 1 to 3
  • Get Backers Vols. 1 to 3
  • MVM's Ultimate Horror Box Set (Psycho Diver, Bio Hunter, Twilight of the Dark Master)

The Deadline

Friday, 1st of December.

How to enter

Post / link your entry in this thread by the deadline. You can post as many entries as you want. Unfortunately we can't send the DVDs to entrants living outside of the UK or Northern Ireland.

Choosing the winner

The Anime UK News staff will be selecting the winning entry, though depending on the volume and quality of entries, we may rope in a few experts for their opinions too!

All that's left to say is good luck...

I think Paul would prefer it if you would make the design blend into the grey linear or whatever thingy.

You can use whatever characters / anime you like. Although we're probably breaking some copyright laws in doing so, Anime UK News is a non profit fan site so as long as we aren't told to remove something, it'll be okay.

Not sure if anyone will share my sense of design aesthetics but i thought I'd do something that I would use on a site.

animeuk.jpg

Do we absolutely HAVE to use that grey and white gradient as a base? I don't really have a problem with it, but it sort of limits what people can do, depending on what ideas they have.

You don't have to use the canvas - but keep in mind that this banner will be used on the site for while (about a month), so the best design and the banner that perfectly suits Anime UK News won't always be the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back