Anime name

Mastershake

Hikikomori
I was watching an anime a while ago and I just can’t remember the name all I remember is that it has this overpowered mc in it and there is this being who is really powerful who like him who punishing this witch with stupid curses ,

thank you

Do you have any clues at all, like when or how you watched it any any details at all, no matter how crazy? And can you please tighten up the description a little, as the sentence gets more than a little confusing towards the end?

R

Do you have any clues at all, like when or how you watched it any any details at all, no matter how crazy? And can you please tighten up the description a little, as the sentence gets more than a little confusing towards the end?

R
Yeah sorry about the last bit , I’m pretty sure it was either Crunchyroll or FunimationNow that I watched it on , the witch in question I think was wearing mainly purple , and the male character end up staying with her , this one that kept cursing the witch was the one that trained her ( I think one of the curses was to do with the witch going to the toilet )

So an overpowered MC, a powerful being and a witch dressed in purple. The MC ends up staying with the witch and the powerful being keeps casting petty(?) curses on the witch. This powerful being was also the witches former trainer/master(?)

I'm afraid it doesn't ring a bell, but there's also little to go on. Isn't there anything else you can remember, however vague or uncertain? Was it a a recent or an older show when you watched it? When did you watch it (what year)? Any idea on the episode count? Genres? Fantasy? Was it an isekai? The MC was overpowered, but what was his power? Magic? Raw strength? Any other characters or monsters of relevance?

Anyway, if it was on either Crunchyroll or FunimationNow and you were signed in at the time, you might be able to find it in the history of your account:
https://www.crunchyroll.com/home/history
https://www.funimation.com/account/#history
(If you do happen to find it that way, be sure to let us know which show it was)

Yeah sorry about the last bit , I’m pretty sure it was either Crunchyroll or FunimationNow that I watched it on , the witch in question I think was wearing mainly purple , and the male character end up staying with her , this one that kept cursing the witch was the one that trained her ( I think one of the curses was to do with the witch going to the toilet )
That sounds very much like Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari

Back