Anime Limited to release Samurai Flamenco in the UK

To be honest I am. Its not Flamenco is way better but I am enjoying a bit more. I had high expectations for Kill after Gurren Lagann. Anyway, episodes 1 and 2 were nice but still that fan service with the suits it just kills me lol Episode 4 with that "race" until the school was not bad but at the same time... But after almost felling asleep in episode 5 lol I dont look forward to see whats gonna happen cause its just not interesting enough but hey this is just my opinion and I respect everyone who like the show. I will probably see it later but for now I think i will stop.

Anyway, Flamenco was licensed and thats why we are here :D

Even though Flamenco is nothing special too, i think its quite different from the usual and has "real" characters if you know what i mean. No super powers or anything like that. I prefer real stuff to super powers but i do like great animes that have super powers though. Just for you to see, i dont really have a favorite show this season but i can say that at the moment, the one probably I am enjoying the most is Kyoukai no Kanata (super powers :p). Oh and hajime no ippo of course. Big Ippo fan. :)

I actually agree, enjoying Samurai Flamenco much more than Kill La Kill, the animation is really nice but I feel like it's trying too hard.

Happy with this announcement, will definitely purchase it.

I won't go comparing Kill La Kill to Flamenco as i've yet to past episode 2 of KLK. Happy to see Flamenco licensed, was expecting to drop it before it started airing.

Weyy.

Currently my favorite of the season. Glad to see AL have the rights, going to get a nice pretty release for my collection ^_^

I've only watched the one episode of Flamenco thus far, but then Kill la Kill isn;t really my sort of show either.
The first episode of Flamenco made me think of Level E.

With this announcement, we could mayyybbee ..hopefulllly expect one for Kill La Kill within the next couple of months ...*fingers crossed*

I found a lot to like about Samurai Flamenco. It's like a more good-natured version of Kick Ass, aimed at people who have grown out of the teen boy phase. The characterisation and details on the media are all well done and contribute to the comedy. Next to Kyousogiga, it's my favourite from this season. I'll have to sample Kill La Kill at some point.

So yeah, I'll probably purchase this.

The latest episode was fantastic. From episode 1 to now, the show has been high quality, very sharp in its satire and enjoyable to watch. Love it, love it, love it!

I don't know about the new direction the anime is taking. I loved the slice-of-life stuff that was built up so much. Still, points for gutsiness.

bakum4tsu said:
Anime Limited just confirmed it.

So far I am enjoying the show, way better than Kill la Kill :p

SF bored the socks off me, I couldn't get past the first episode, but KLK I love, probably the best new show I have seen this year. I know it sounds harsh but with so many new shows released each season unless it catches my interest on the first episode then I don't bother with the rest of any new show.

Admittedly Samurai Flamenco hasn't been my favourite of the season, nor one I count the hours down to for it going up, but it got more enjoyable as it went along. I think buying it will really depend on where the series actually goes in the end, right now it's not really a show I'd be interested in watching more than once.

I'm glad Anime Limited have picked it up and announced it so early though! Again gives me great confidence in the quality of shows they'll pick up and release. Samurai Flamenco is certainly a solid title. :)

I'm back in love with this show. It's shaping up to be one of the best this year. 2013 has been great for shows - My Youth Rom-Com, Kyousogiga, Attack on Titan, all excellent!

Back