Anime Limited Gets New Website... Among Other Little Teasers

LelouchNarukami

Student Council President
I just thought I'd post this up for you guys if you haven't noticed.

Anime Limited announced on their facebook page they have a new website, you can view it here: http://www.alltheanime.com

The facebook post reads:

NEWS:
We've got a brand spankin' new shiny website! Oooh, so shiny!

You'll all note that it is a series improvement on our clunky old site and now is full of pretty pictures and colours. Go on, check it out. You know you want to...

Then, they posted underneath that:

That's meant to read SERIOUS and NOT Series. Sigh... need more coffee guys. Also, for the eagle eyed of you.. there are some sneaky bits of info on that site. Can you spot it?

It seems after digging through, the following info can be found:

- Kill la Kill is getting a home video release in Q4 2014
- Tiger & Bunny: The Rising is also getting a home video release
- Patema Inverted to Get an English Dub

Can you guys find anything else, or is that it?

On topic of the actual website, I find it much easier to navigate, I like it's look and feel.

What do you guys think of their new website?

Re: Anime Limited Gets New Website... Among Other Little Tea

The Nerima Daikon Brothers "DVD/BD" thing is a typo they confirmed via Twitter, it's dvd-only. I've reported that and some other missing stuff and typos to them earlier already.
The soundtrack section of the catalog hasn't been implemented ("set up") yet for example.

The "Kill La Kill" announcement is very cool, now I hope Aniplex will be dubbing that anime. It looks cool, that's for sure. It's a title I would eventually watch even if it didn't get dubbed.

On Twitter they also confirmed Patema Inverted will be dubbed, which is really awesome. If it gets the premium treatment I might actually pre-order this as well. :3

I don't know whether I should be bothered with Tiger & Bunny really, it's all Kaze's fault though. If they didn't mess up with the series... If anything it'd be great if Andrew could steal the licence from Kaze to actually get it out in a decent manner. Now I'm stuck in a state where I'm punishing All the Anime for the shenanigans of Kaze, which doesn't feel right at all. Though I do feel more comfortable buying all movies at once in this case, so maybe if I'm lucky, there'll be a 2016 release featuring all 3 movies in one box, maybe even an ultimate edition with the series fixed on UK BD.

lelouchnarukami said:
On topic of the actual website, I find it much easier to navigate, I like it's look and feel.

As I said on the Twitter-site-thingy it's a very cool website. It looks definitely better than 90% of the sites I visit regularly.
As time goes on I'll probably think of a few flaws, and other things that are missing. But the first browse-through through the whole site is definitely positive.

One thing that might be fun to add is some kind of random loop with different colours of logos.
We know they have a red, lightgreen and lightblue All The Anime logo, why not make the site so that every time one visits the site it chooses a random coloured logo.

I hope Kill La Kill gets a BD release. Im no HD snob, but in general I barely buy anything on DVD anymore.

Never gave the T&B series a chance, but i'll pick up the two movies for sure.

There's only two Tiger & Bunny movies: The Beginning and The Rising.

I'll be very surprised if Kill la Kill does receive a Q4 2014 release here - especially considering that this is Aniplex we're talking about (especially if the series is receiving an English dub).

Agent-347 said:
The "Kill La Kill" announcement is very cool, now I hope Aniplex will be dubbing that anime. It looks cool, that's for sure. It's a title I would eventually watch even if it didn't get dubbed.
I reckon it might get a SAO type release (Artbox, Extras, 4 sets). The show is pretty popular, and like SAO Aniplex look set to be getting KlK out really fast.
No doubt it'll get a dub too, but I find it hard to imagine watching KlK dubbed.

Agent-347 said:
I don't know whether I should be bothered with Tiger & Bunny really, it's all Kaze's fault though. If they didn't mess up with the series... If anything it'd be great if Andrew could steal the licence from Kaze to actually get it out in a decent manner. Now I'm stuck in a state where I'm punishing All the Anime for the shenanigans of Kaze, which doesn't feel right at all. Though I do feel more comfortable buying all movies at once in this case, so maybe if I'm lucky, there'll be a 2016 release featuring all 3 movies in one box, maybe even an ultimate edition with the series fixed on UK BD.
There's a region B release in Australia. Both of my USA sets from Viz Media also work just by pressing the top menu button.

Joshawott said:
There's only two Tiger & Bunny movies: The Beginning and The Rising.
Oh?! *Googles it* How did I get the impression there'd be 3 films? It's probably my mind being stuck with Madoka Magica.

Mangaranga said:
Agent-347 said:
I reckon it might get a SAO type release (Artbox, Extras, 4 sets). The show is pretty popular, and like SAO Aniplex look set to be getting KlK out really fast.
No doubt it'll get a dub too, but I find it hard to imagine watching KlK dubbed.
Alright, sounds good. We'll see what happens. And in the unlikely event the dub sounds awful or just doesn't fit at all I'll watch it subbed as well.

Talking about Kill la Kill, I do wonder whether this counts to the "10 unannounced anime series" they mentioned earlier in the year. I guess it does.
That should mean there're 9 series left and 5 movies, if not more by now. ("Knowing" Andrew there must be more by now.)

Mangaranga said:
Agent-347 said:
There's a region B release in Australia. Both of my USA sets from Viz Media also work just by pressing the top menu button.
I /might/ consider getting Siren Visual's complete collection (regular edition) in the long run, but I'll just wait and see for a bit. The USA release is an option too I guess, indeed.
It's something I'm not really looking at watching this year, and probably not next year either. Same goes for Sword Art Online by Manga/Aniplex.

Agent-347 said:
lelouchnarukami said:

As I said on the Twitter-site-thingy it's a very cool website. It looks definitely better than 90% of the sites I visit regularly.
As time goes on I'll probably think of a few flaws, and other things that are missing. But the first browse-through through the whole site is definitely positive.
It reminds me of the sort of "Responsive" site designs I've seen recently for some Anime official sites like http://nep-anime.tv/ (the parallax effect there is really clever and subtle; the characters in the background are all separate images and scroll at different rates) but the one thing I dislike is that you can't directly link to many things; you can link someone to http://www.alltheanime.com/catalog/ but you send them directly to the information on a particular title.

It's very rare I say this but seeing Kill La Kill dubbed is going to seem very odd. I also don't think it will be the easiest of shows to dub well, especially a character like Mako which if done wrong could become annoying very rapidly.

Back