UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Jon O Fun

Dragon Knight
Spotted a Future Boy Conan complete series on blu ray on AoL, did I miss this announcement or did AoL jump the gun?

Edit: reading the description says comes with a rigid case "to fit part 2" so I'm assuming as AoL just copy n paste the info they're given it's not as complete as one would expect a complete collection to be or more likely AL did the old 'just copy the other version no one will notice' 😂

Also fingers crossed its just a copy of the French blu ray as that is really nice and the 4K was far too rich for my blood.

CONAN_INT_3D_BOX-resize_87c7d29d-b89e-48e9-9e7c-dc831c1dace9_x1024.pngRESIZE-CONAN_3D_topview-BD_V2_x1024.jpg

Last edited:

Hunter_Killer

Adventurer

It's limited to Anime Ltd store and Zavvi or not? They removed "Zavvi" and note about exclusive, so it could be available in other stores?

sniper_samurai

Za Warudo

It's limited to Anime Ltd store and Zavvi or not? They removed "Zavvi" and note about exclusive, so it could be available in other stores?
It's available on AOL. The exclusive part was erroneously copied from Belle, it isn't even listed on Zavvi yet and they've made no mention of it being their exclusive on SMS or via email.

HellCat

Pokémon Master
Given there hasn't been a home release of the movie, a new season has been announced and Crunchyroll has invested significantly in it (making the dub and localising Fantastic Days), is it a safe bet AL have lost Konosuba to the new conglomerate?

Lucky_Deity

School Idol
Given there hasn't been a home release of the movie, a new season has been announced and Crunchyroll has invested significantly in it (making the dub and localising Fantastic Days), is it a safe bet AL have lost Konosuba to the new conglomerate?

I forgot when and where but I remember hearing that someone from Anime Limited did mention they have the rights to the movie, they're very likely waiting for Discotek to release it as AL's sets use Discotek's discs.

For the future of KonoSuba! though, that's up in the air, would love AL to be able to release the two new seasons in the future of course though.