UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

bigzgod

Brigade Leader
So, it's going to be on Zavvi and Alltheanime.com (exclusive I believe to those 2), so it will be the same on both I'd imagine with potentially no early bird. In terms of pricing, I assume that's being finalised (wouldn't be surprised if that's the RRP, but I don't know).

Reluctantly interested, I like the movie a lot, I hope Milan Records sorts out the English OST soon enough (hopefully with a CD release too), but am glad it's brought over some of the JP 4K characteristics (along with that Dolby Vision presentation and Atmos track for the Japanese language option).
The store page does not mention it being exclusive
NOTE: This is a Limited Edition product not exclusive to any one retailer. Once it appears as out-of-stock we do not expect there to be more stock available.

Otomo

Kiznaiver
Looks like my wallet might get out the sale without opening.
Fancied Castlevania bogof but did more research. It's in English so not for me.
I even watched Batman Ninja in Japanese.
Although I can listen to Atsuko Tanaka all day.

If I crack it'll be PP Garden of Sinners.
I would rather pay less than £24.99 though.

AHA-Lambda

Student Council President
Ah only just noticed the 4K Belle store page also says price tbc underneath the £69.99
So hopefully there is an early bird.
If it’s in the £40 range I’d bite 🤞

6PieceNuggetMeal

Completely Average High School Student
Not sure this is the right place to ask this but how do we think the Demon Slayer Mugen Train TV arc is gonna be released? If it's going to be released separately from the Entertainment District arc then I'd rather just get the movie copy and skip the TV version but don't want to double up on my collection if it does end up getting packaged together.

NormanicGrav

Grav's End Harem
AUKN Staff
Not sure this is the right place to ask this but how do we think the Demon Slayer Mugen Train TV arc is gonna be released? If it's going to be released separately from the Entertainment District arc then I'd rather just get the movie copy and skip the TV version but don't want to double up on my collection if it does end up getting packaged together.
Very likely Mugen Train TV version will be released as its own collection and the same for Entertainment District arc after that.

TG Golem

Completely Average High School Student
So Who here orderd One OR Two of the Mystery BOXs ?
I ordered the Classics Box. Mainly as I think ive got most if not all the movies im predicting will be in the box. Mine has been dispatched and is arriving later today. So if it hasnt already by then, I can confirm whats in the classics box

Sloth_Zeroth

Dandy Guy, in Space
I got a few CE's from the sale after signing up for AnimeUnlimited. Magic Knight Rayearth Part 1 and 2 and Violet Evergarden Eternity and the Auto-Memory Doll, I was going to get Castlevania Season 2 but I'll wait till the christmas sale so get it then I didn't want to spend too much with Belle going on order end of the month.