• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MangaFan

Hikikomori
Konnichiwa, minna-san!

If you are viewing this post, you are obviously people who appreciate the finer things in life, ie: anime, manga,, sci fi, gaming and the spending of time and/or money in pursuit of such pasttimes.

Luckily for you, we of the RHUL Anime & Manga Society are currently planning a convention to encompass all these! Set for Saturday, March 19th 2005, we will host a day encorporating series viewings (including Ranma 1/2), video gaming (PS2, Gamecube and a SNES), with second-hand stalls as well as representatives of major distributors, such as TokyoPop, Manga and ADV.

Stall space is currently avaliable, for a limited time! First come, first serve! At this point in time, space and support for the full day (11-6) will be £10. Please e-mail for further details.

The University is very centrally located, with numerous travel options. For more information about this, and other aspects of the convention, please see our website at http://www.su.rhul.ac.uk/socs/animemang ... index.html

We would like to have an idea of numbers as soon as possible, so if you feel it likely that you are to attend, please RSVP to [email protected] or [email protected]; also, any enquiries you may have can also be directed to these addresses.

We hope to see you all on March 19th!

Erin Lawless
[email protected]
[email protected]

Katie Collins
[email protected]

PS) Apologies for the lateness of this, finding all these forums is very difficult.

Did you just join this forum purely to advertise?

And it's not as if it's easy me to get to London for important stuff to begin with. :roll:

Meh. *shrugs*

subedii said:
Did you just join this forum purely to advertise?

And it's not as if it's easy me to get to London for important stuff to begin with. :roll:

Meh. *shrugs*

Now now, it's fair enough to advertise conventions here, especially since they are fan-run organisations.

Thanks for the information 'Manga Fan', I'll post some news on the main page for you when we next update.

Lol just noticed the e-mai address *steps away*
Too lazy to get off my fat **** to go to London even if it is a train journey away rather watch my Trigun dvds.

Hmm, it's tempting, but I've got work and I can't really take any more time off. It's also completey the opposite side of London to me, and it'd take over 2 hours to get there.

Come to think of it, I've never actually been to one of these conventions before (well, never been to any conventions IIRC. At least not of this sort). What exactly do people do there?

unfortunately, the cost of getting there is a bit too high for me. if there's an animecon in York or Leeds i'm definitely up for it though.

Well its on my doorstop, but wayyy to short notice. Trying to get time of work at this short notice would be impossible. Plus trying to get into town centre after work would mean I`ll arrive about 2 hours after you finished.

So count me out.

Back