Animazing and Beez release dates

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Another week, another torrent of UK DVD release dates, push backs and small delays.

<li>First off, Play.com is listing street dates for Animazing’s planned 3-volume release of the Project A-Ko mini-series; the first volume is set for a UK debut on the 26th of September.

<li>Also, according to the reliable Pinnacle Vision, there have been a number Beez DVD delays that especially effect their forthcoming April releases. First off, S-cry-ed #1 has been pushed back until the 6th of June, while Stratos 4 #1 and Witch Hunter Robin #1 are now set for late May UK debuts. Lastly, Cowboy Bebop #4 has actually been brought forward from a May release to the 25th of April.

Looking for UK release dates? Check out our comprehensive UK anime release schedule.

Project A-Ko is actually very funny! I might actually get these DVDs, as the only video you could ever find was the first one and I always wanted to see the rest. I believe it was someting like A-Ko - F-Ko but I might be wrong!! haven't watched it for years! It's one of those classics that's definitely worth watching even now :D

oh well i didnt think bezz would keep to haveing so much come out at once anyway but i didnt think the push backs would b this far apart. :( oh well

Not that im buying any of these titles , but BEEZ do tend to have a bit of a history of slipping release dates somewhat , so im not suprised to hear about these.

Back