Animal abuse. Why oh why...

skikes

Stand User
...do i ******* watch videos of it!!?!

I always end up sitting alone in my living room, infront of my laptop, in the dark at 3am crying like a ******* bitch asking a god i don't believe in why this **** happens and can he please stop it... please?

poor little kitty... why he get set on fire... or crushed with high heels... or beaten up by 13yo's... or microwaved... or cooked in the oven... or made into a purse.

And i hate encyclopedia dramatica for surprising **** like this upon me.

dusty-halp.png

Then I suggest avoiding a certain imageboard named after a certain convenience store, as well as any other imageboards currently employing the use of partyhard.css.

Mutsumi said:
I wish all those who committed such cruelty to animals were slowly tortured to death. People like that do not deserve to live.

Exactly. It's just sick.

A year or so ago, a few kids in my High School kept picking up a Kitten with their foot and dropping it again. They were surrounding it in a circle taking it in turns.

The Kitten scratched on by accident so they carried on.

Shortly after the Kitten crawled into a hedge to die, it's ribs broken and it was bruised from all of the falling.

What is really sick about this is, my school refused to report it to anyone, including the RSPCA. This meant that the fact they tortured this kitten to death will not be on their record. They said "We'll deal with this ourselves". The boys involved got excluded for a few days. Hardly a punishment to these boys, and hardly what they deserve after killing the Kitten- they should have had a far more severe punishment.

Also, the school refused to accept Eye-Witness Testimonies, they said only pictures or videos of the boys abusing the Kitten would be accepted as evidence that they done it, which is ******* ridiculous since my old school has a policy on phones, and have an even stricter one on cameras, so no-one abiding by school rules could have recorded it. Plus, that's just sick to video a kitten being kicked to death.

Oh also- they refused to inform parents about what happened. Probably because if word of mouth got around that people like that go to my old school, no-one would send their child there, they'd opt for one of the other local High Schools.

chaos said:
If you guys had a couple witnesses why bother going to school and not to RSPCA directly?

We got told no-one was allowed to report it or serious action would be taken against us.

"The school will deal with it, and we don't need any of you interfering" kinda thing.

Spyro201 said:
chaos said:
If you guys had a couple witnesses why bother going to school and not to RSPCA directly?

We got told no-one was allowed to report it or serious action would be taken against us.

"The school will deal with it, and we don't need any of you interfering" kinda thing.
I see. It's the sort of thing that is frustrating.

Seriously now, I hate it when those in a position of authority refuse to take matter seriously. I don't see how this is different from them ganging up on some other kid and keep on kicking him.

mangaman74 said:
Could you have told the local paper anonymously?

I intend to- it's a year past the event, but now nothing can happen to me. That school has no control over anything to do with me.

My old school singled me out a lot because I have a sense of Justice, y'see. I was the only one who'd complain about their ludicrous ways.

Spyro201 said:
chaos said:

I'm guessing they didn't want to ruin their "rep" by having it known their pupils are the type that torture animals.

though if you think about it, you could report it anomynously

i doubt the school would do much to you if you did report it, cuz they're gonna get drilled pretty badly

Who the f*ck is raising these little shits? More are more people seem to grow up with no respect for other people or living beings - I say we drop some kind of infertility drug in the water supply and only allow people to have children if they prove capable of raising them. Teachers need years of training before they're allowed to teach children, why should parents be any different?

Schools covering this stuff up is horrendous, but not surprising. I seem to recall even cases of sexual assault being hushed up in the past so as not to tarnish a school's reputation.

ayase said:
Schools covering this stuff up is horrendous, but not surprising. I seem to recall even cases of sexual assault being hushed up in the past so as not to tarnish a school's reputation.
WTF?

That's too screwed up for me to believe and at the same time I can't think you'd make this up either...

ayase said:
As part of my peculiar sixth form arrangements, I had to study one of my subjects at a Catholic girls' school. I don't know how well they managed to keep the cover on the pregnancy scandal I found out about on one day, but I'd assume it'd be in their best interests to do so.

Back