Amecon 2010

Ushio

Magical Girl
This has been doing the rounds on other sites, but couldn't see a link here (unless I missed it :p). Amecon will be running no 13-15 August at Keele University:
http://www.amecon.org/

Registration doesn't open until the 15th Feb. I'm undecided tbh, but thought it might be of interest to a few people. :)

Me too. I don't like how all the big UK cons nowadays seem to be aimed exclusively at students. Single room occupancy only on site kills the fun completely; I guess it's better than no cons at all but...

(Oh, it falls when I'm out of the country anyway!)

Hope those going have fun though.

R

I wanted to go, I went through all the trouble registering and all, and then, when I'm about to send them the money I realized I'll be visiting my sister in Japan! It's a shame I can't go to both, but I guess one cannot have it all.

@Rui - There were people who booked accomodation elsewhere the last time I've been there, but I guess you have a similar problem as mine =)

chaos said:
Freya said:
I am going !
Have fun.

In the meantime, I'm waiting for 55 people attending Minamicon to die, so I can go. *looks for death note*
It's easier to organise a Flash Mob with the 55 people invited (use the Keyword "Cosplay") and just detonate a few TNT packs... :twisted:
Either that or hold their most-treasured figurine or poster for.... One Million Dollars.... *lil' pinky pose*

Freya said:
chaos said:
Freya said:
I am going !
Have fun.

In the meantime, I'm waiting for 55 people attending Minamicon to die, so I can go. *looks for death note*

Why there?
That's so soon o:
I've heard Minami is an awesome con, and considering how fast they were sold out everytime I've tried to register, I believe there must be something good going on there.

Chaz said:
chaos said:
Freya said:
I am going !
Have fun.

It's easier to organise a Flash Mob with the 55 people invited (use the Keyword "Cosplay") and just detonate a few TNT packs... :twisted:
Either that or hold their most-treasured figurine or poster for.... One Million Dollars.... *lil' pinky pose*
Mmm, ideas!

chaos said:
Freya said:
chaos said:
Freya said:
I am going !
Have fun.

Why there?
That's so soon o:
I've heard Minami is an awesome con, and considering how fast they were sold out everytime I've tried to register, I believe there must be something good going on there.

Ahh! Tokonatsu spaces fill up really fast too..I recommend that one if you like tents cause it was really fun ,and cheap compared~

Back