Amazon JP Proxy shipping help.

Baggie_Saiyan

Thousand Master
Hi there hope y'all alright

I wanna order something from Amazon JP but apparently you need a proxy service since you can't buy directly from 3 rd party sellers apparently.

If anyone has done past can you guide me into how to do it? Thanks.

While I've not done it personally (I usually whine at CDJapan to be my "proxy", which they do occasionally for new releases). I hear a lot of people use Tenso, from looking at the site, the instructions seem fairly comprehensive.

Though it might be better to hear it from someone who's actually used them!

Can I pry as to what it is you're attempting to order?

You are indeed correct Sir/Mam! That's about £77 with shipping. Pretty reasonable. I guess I need to factor import tax?
Yeah, unsure how they're likely to ship it since they're a 3rd party seller. But you may luck out and dodge the fee, if not you're looking at maybe £15 + £8 handling if it's royal mail, or a couple of pounds more on the handling if it's someone else.

Nippon Yasan are my current choice. Try contacting them.

Word of warning, don't get too reliant on a single one. Like many I relied on Yokattaweb who 2 years ago said they'd be busy moving to a new location. I and many others never got the stuff we'd been stockpiling. I lost out on a good £200 plus of Japan only merch.

Luckily NY have a far more transparent system.

Back