Amazon anime sale

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Anime Boredom have spotted that Amazon are running a decent UK anime sale that includes several ADV and Manga Ent. titles from £8.99- including the likes of RahXephon and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust.

In case you are interested, Anime Boredom have posted a full list of the anime DVDs in the sale.

Gotta love Blackjack, it's a very entertaining movie, nothing else available in the uk is quite like it, definitely a favourite of mine ever since it premiered on the sci-fi channel all those years ago.

On another note amazon are also offering the Bubblegum Crisis 2040 collection at the rock-bottom price of £14.99, I'm not quite sure if this is bonafide bargain or simply a typo but i've made sure to put in a pre-order just in case!

Its a mistake on there part, it lists the rrp as £19.99 which is the rrp for the other volumes, they must have just mixed them up, either way if you pre-order it for that price they have to sell it to you for that, shame i cant order it myself :(

Yeah i know a friend of mine was one of the people who got it at the knock down price, they most likley just assumed that its a regular release and quoted the normal price for an ADV dvd, although the ADV site lists it as having as having an rrp of £59.99.

Apparently the Samurai X thing was genuine, however even though I ordered that boxset at the £10.97 price, I never got it- five weeks after placing my order they cancelled it because the item was 'no longer in stock'. So the same thing could happen with BGC 2040 collection.

Red XIII said:
Apparently the Samurai X thing was genuine, however even though I ordered that boxset at the £10.97 price, I never got it- five weeks after placing my order they cancelled it because the item was 'no longer in stock'. So the same thing could happen with BGC 2040 collection.

Exact same thing happened to me. I was kind of pissed off.

Back