'All Your Music' question

frostythebudgie

Brigade Leader
I'm importing 3 anime DVDs tomorrow (Oct 6th) from the US:
S.a.v.e. Girls Bravo
S.a.v.e. Air
S.a.v.e. Jinki:Extend

They're coming from Amazon user 'all your music'.
Has anyone had experience with this seller? If so, how long did it take for your DVDs to arrive?

Nope, but a word or warning.
You realise you'll be paying another 20% + £8 for any imports caught over £15 from outside the EU right?

That's generally why people like myself order US releases through UP1/UP1USA since they are UK based.

I don't usually have any problems with them (and the few times I have had problems I have contacted them and had them resolved). In terms of shipping times, they post from the US so you need to give at least 14 working days from when they post it but it can take over a month.

Mangaranga said:
Nope, but a word or warning.
You realise you'll be paying another 20% + £8 for any imports caught over £15 from outside the EU right?

That's generally why people like myself order US releases through UP1/UP1USA since they are UK based.

Would it be easier to order them from a different seller each?

I bought Initial D season 1 (S.A.V.E.) from them last year and it was shipped by economy airmail from America. It took 14 days to arrive here and the packaging was a sheet of plastic wrapped around it, no bubble wrap or anything to offer protection. It was a minor miracle that it was not damaged when it reached me.
I know my mum used them a few months back to buy a R1 dvd and that was shipped from inside the UK so I think they might have a warehouse over here, which would suggest that it's pot luck if the items you want are already in the UK or need to be sent from the US.
I bought the other seasons of Initial D from UP1 and would recommend you do the same. At least then you know whatever you buy will be in good condition, won't have any customs fees, and will arrive in a few days instead of weeks

elixEideJ said:
I bought Initial D season 1 (S.A.V.E.) from them last year and it was shipped by economy airmail from America. It took 14 days to arrive here and the packaging was a sheet of plastic wrapped around it, no bubble wrap or anything to offer protection. It was a minor miracle that it was not damaged when it reached me.
I know my mum used them a few months back to buy a R1 dvd and that was shipped from inside the UK so I think they might have a warehouse over here, which would suggest that it's pot luck if the items you want are already in the UK or need to be sent from the US.
I bought the other seasons of Initial D from UP1 and would recommend you do the same. At least then you know whatever you buy will be in good condition, won't have any customs fees, and will arrive in a few days instead of weeks

Cool, will do. I've ordered Girls Bravo and Air from UP1.

What day should they arrive?

frostythebudgie said:
elixEideJ said:

Cool, will do. I've ordered Girls Bravo and Air from UP1.

What day should they arrive?
Looking on the site I imagine Girls Bravo will be sent out to you tomorrow (Since they have it in stock) and probably arrive Tuesday since I pretty much always get stuff through next day from them. You'll get Air whenever UP1 get stock of it in, because they order it for you and then post it out when it arrives. Site says to allow 7-14 days for delivery but you may find that it'll be shorter than that.

Back