All things "Love hina" discuss here!

Ninja Boy!

Thousand Master
2 years ago i had completely collected the whole of the Love Hina Manga book series, and man, that had to be one of the most funny manga's i have ever read!
i just love it, and now with the Love Hina Anime DVD releases i just cant wait to own the entire DVD series Aswell!
so anything you would like to talk about Love Hina Start discussing now!
well looks like ill start :
Who is your favourite Love Hina Character?
mine has to be Keitaro and Kitsune. Keitaro because, all the situations he gets into accidently is plain funny, and the cunning mind of Kitsune is just devious.

This is one of those anime I saw about 3 years or so ago but have only ever watched the once!
I did enjoy watching it but have never had the urge (yet) to watch it again.
Motoko and Su were my fave characters in it :D

I also owned the whole manga series, but I read the manga first and then watched the animated series in America. I was a little upset, because the manga covers a lot more then the show.. I know maga's always add more, but in the U.S. you had to buy like 3 box sets just to get to manga #9..

Motoko is my fave character as she looks so strong but she is just as confused about love as all the others oh and she always beating up Keitaro whats funny. I would have chose Keitaro but i feel sorroy for him half the time. :lol:

:lol: Motoko was my favourite too, just because she had her lovely sword and also because she was so generally cool (except in the presence of tortoises), being obessed with samurai and sword fighting and all.

The manga is much better than the anime because it gives much better closure to the plot, but I like both. It's amazing how even though much of the humour is shallow, it fills 14 volumes of manga and none of them seem dull or uninspired. It's also the best manga I know for getting people into manga.

true, obviously rh emanga, over rules the anime, but the thing i like about the LH anime is the japanese voice acting, on keitaro, its so funny the way he screams, or gets beaten up.... LOL
u know wot, i think il read my LH manga... again ^_^

Back