Alibi needed - will give anime!

Aion

Time-Traveller
I have V1 of Ergo Proxy, V1 of Fate/stay night, V1-2 of Hell Girl, V1-2 of Tokko and V1-3 of Love Hina. The first five people to claim they were having a banana throwing orgy with me at the time Retro's details were posted will get one of the above at random, excluding postage (it should cost very little to send 1-3 DVDs 2nd Class).

Do note that, in case I ever need to blackmail you, your details will be kept on record.

Surely the prospect of receiving Tokko will prevent anyone from biting?

Also, I was there at the banana throwing orgy. Not participating, though, just watching from the bushes outside Aion's house.

stuart-says-yes said:
Aion said:
I have V1 of Ergo Proxy, V1 of Fate/stay night, V1-2 of Hell Girl, V1-2 of Tokko and V1-3 of Love Hina. The first five people to claim they were having a banana throwing orgy with me at the time Retro's details were posted will get one of the above at random, excluding postage (it should cost very little to send 1-3 DVDs 2nd Class).

Do note that, in case I ever need to blackmail you, your details will be kept on record.

Ye I mind that, it was great though i still smell of banana's though next time we should try it with some apples.
Dude, you know we shouldn't waste apples, that's what made McDonalds release those crappy festive pies :evil:

Either way I was there at that banana thing :roll:

I was taking pictures of Fabio while he watched (at his request) in an attempt to cure him of his unhealthy fetish.

Fate/stay is the only thing that sort of makes me want to agree to being near Aions orgy (i may have been passing by on the way to the pub at the time of this incident).

This is getting confusing.

Can the people who were at the banana orgy at the time of the Retro incident please confirm? I'm unsure who was and wasn't there after reading the above postings.

I need five names or I can do nothing.

By all means feel free to send me DVDs. But bear in mind I do already have Ergo Proxy.

::waits eagerly to unwrap duplicate Ergo Proxy DVD::

stuart-says-yes said:
Paradox295 said:
Aion said:
No, you weren't; no TTGL Tard's are allowed near me.
Oh, come on I watched it once, last night. Well, It was good, but I didn't pay for the DVD, that counts right :lol:

Whats wrong with TTGL anyway?

I dont get all the hate TTGL gets, yea it ripped off other mecha shows but its still fun.

man i ******* love bananas.

I've just watched TTGL ad it was good. Specially after Kamina dies

Anyway, how many bananas were involved in this party after all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, can we stop the spam?

Everyone who's posted thus far - state CLEARLY if you were at the banana orgy, stroking my banana. I'll sort the five based on who got in first and who was there.

...Ok? BE ******* CLEAR. This ain't hard.

I was at the banana orgy, stroking your banana.

I was there, my hands firming grasping your bananas & stroking them, while thinking of Ergo Proxy.

Back