Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Nagase Junichi known around school as The Genokiller is a victim of his friends rumours, a normal guy who when he was in junior school shaved his head and acted tough, since then his friends have spread rumours about him sending entire classes at his school to the hospital and spending all night out with women....... It turns out he spends all night at home with his sister playing rpg video games.

One day he saves new girl Katagiri Yuuhi from danger and now somehow he is engaged to her thanks to a promise his dad made with a man whose life he saved. School life is about to get very complicated for the so-called Genokiller.

The series opens up with loads of questions, like who are his parents you see clips of his father pulling a man from a factory in flames in a James bond style rescue, how is he in this situation and why do his friends and even the student president keep creating new genokiller rumours. And who the hell is spying on him???

Very funny school harem anime, with some nice touches when it comes to the weird characters he encounters and puts up with in his life.

13359fj7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In many ways I feel it crosses a few genres, you have harem with a forced marrage edge to it, spying parents, the main character and his sister have a strange past where they didn't meet til later in life. Normally I pass standard harems by but this one really caught my attention so i am looking forward to how it grows

Back