Abingdon Boys School play Camden this week

Hiya folks...

Found out today that the wonderful Abingdon Boys School are playing the Camden Underworld, this Thursday evening, 12th November. If you have been watching Darker Than Black, you will know they did the opening theme tune to series one. A song called Howling. And the ending song for series two - heck, even I don't know what that song is called, but it's damn good.

Anyway, just thought I would let people know. I picked mine up at Star Green today and they did say more tickets were available. So, I was wondering if anyone from the forum is going.

M.G

n.b - I have been told that there is infact a real Abingdon Boys School in Oxfordshire which is their namesake...

They were inspired by Radiohead who just so happened to have studied at Abingdon Boys School. I guess I wasn't good enough to go to that school, had to go to a co-ed in a neighbouring town. I'm not into their stuff though.

I've got money, but not sure I'll have the time. Wondering if I should just go anyway and then run aroundd my tail like crazy over the weekend to sort all that needs to be sorted....

Back