A Silent Voice added to Amazon Video, Google Play & iTunes

P

Paul

All the Anime’s A Silent Voice has been added to Amazon Video, Google Play and iTunes to rent and to buy in the UK. It’s priced slightly differently at each shop. When we saw it during its theatrical run in March, our reviewer darkstorm rated it as a 9/10 film, saying that:

A Silent Voice is an emotionally important coming-of-age tale, it tackles a lot of themes that will resonate with audiences on numerous levels with its deep, delicate examination of uncomfortable but significant feelings without falling back on familiar tropes to gain an easy ending. It’s a beautiful, thought-provoking film that shouldn’t be missed.

Read the full review.

Continue reading...

I have order it off Amazon as I had few no rush vouchers so it didn't cost me anything to rent, can't wait to watch it tonight.

I won't be buying it as I don't really see the point in buying something I'll watch once before getting the BD but I'll definitely be renting it, probably tonight's viewing actually. As a sidenote, didn't the BD literally just come out in Japan? Pretty cool they've let AL get something out so soon.

I won't be buying it as I don't really see the point in buying something I'll watch once before getting the BD but I'll definitely be renting it, probably tonight's viewing actually. As a sidenote, didn't the BD literally just come out in Japan? Pretty cool they've let AL get something out so soon.

It's also a tonne of hard work to do in time...glad to have it though and hope it makes a good case study :)!

AP

It's also a tonne of hard work to do in time...glad to have it though and hope it makes a good case study :)!

AP
I imagine, hopefully it does well (I've seen some comments on twitter that's made my blood boil tbh).

I see it's not actually up on PSN yet, I assume we're looking at it going up whenever the PSN Store updates (Wednesday I think), yeah? As I say I can't justify buying it to own, but I'll rent it for sure.

I've decided to rent it on Amazon as i had video credit so it was only £3.49 and if I really do like it i'll buy the blu-ray when it's out. Looking forward to watching it on either Wednesday or Thursday :D

Back