A quick question!

Alice

Student Council President
Hi everyone! I always disappear from these forums because my interest in anime is almost non-existant, but I picked up one of my volumes of manga today and remembered how much I love it!

I have volumes 1-13 of Case Closed and want to buy volume 14. I always get my books from The Book Depository because they're cheap and they offer free delivery. I was just wondering though if this version of volume 14 was a Japanese version:

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/WEBSITE ... 1421504448

All my others are the yellow covered books, published by Gollancz Manga. Is this version IN Japanese or is it just an alternative cover?

Thanks for your help in advance!

It's just the photo they've used...I've known BD to use blatantly wrong stock photos for a load of their stuff (they even have links to report wrong photos).

They've got the publisher as Viz, so it's English...and they wouldn't just sell foreign language stuff without saying so.

Book Depository do have some incorrect images. That's all they are though. The books are always in english and the normal releases.

Haha, thanks very much for your help everyone! If a moderator/Administrator wishes to lock this, they can.

On top of this - if I'm ever in doubt I sometimes compare the ISBN number with another site. That way you know it's good!

Back