A lone migrant wanders in from another forum seeking shelter

Broken Serenity

Brigade Leader
Hello people!

Im Broken the new guy around here, i come from a dying forum(i suspect you've heard tell of the forum i escape from the burning heart of) seeking the comfort and safety of your benign anime forum.

some already know me form that once new/neo place and can attest to my being goood people, others this will be your first time and for that i can but apologise for im in a strange mood at the moment and thus this introduction is being written strangely(as you have probably noticed lol) i can promise to be abit more normal in future posts though not to nromal as that would just be weird.

Thanks for allowing me to join your forum people.

Re: A lone migrant wanders in from another forum seeking she

Welcome to the forum broken,

(ok, im going to stop welcoming people now,, if your from a forum who some people have hured off, Welcome)

Theres is at least 3 new threads regarding people coming from that dead forum at the moment.

Anyway, welcome to AUN and have fun! :D

Expect more as the next 7 days pass is all i will say on that subject :)

and just speaking for myself im sure i shall have alot of fun here(so long as that damn villain Max takashi isnt around to ruin all the festivities....lol)

Spoonmage said:
hey broken. welcome. I see max, cudweiser and shadow cat have found you.

Found you :)

I forgot I signed up for this forum back in August time

Hi Kite. There's a nice community within a community settling in already.

Baby love!

All Neo peeps, can you do me a fave if I miss sending requests and friend me on here you lovelies :)

ive been doing so with ever neo member i see in intro's(even max) so you should have a been friended by me dani :)

Thanks for the welcome, im pretty much into anything except yaoi really(thankfully there isnt much of that stuff so ive managed to avoid it fairly well lol).

Feel free to suggest any series you think i may enjoy though as im always looking for something new to watch(check my MAL page and you'klll notice ie seen a fair chunk of stuff over the years).

Pfft. We'll have to set GRCC on you to convert you to the joys of hot yaoi. ;) No trying to escape now!

Welcome to AUKN, Broken Serenity - hope you enjoy your stay. So what are you favourite anime / mangas? Do you go to cons and other anime related events?

Also, no Yaoi, but what about Yuri?

Back