40% off select manga titles on amazon.co.uk

Don't forget you can always post stuff like this in the "Sales" thread in the Anime Discussion forum ;)

Picked some Gollancz titles the other week, the Tokyopop stuff isn't cheap enough for any impulse buying though.

Red XIII said:
Don't forget you can always post stuff like this in the "Sales" thread in the Anime Discussion forum ;)

Picked some Gollancz titles the other week, the Tokyopop stuff isn't cheap enough for any impulse buying though.

Well it's strictly a manga sale, and those things are rare enough, so I decided to not cross post into the anime forum.

The numerous 3x£15 Tokyopop deals in various stores tend to eat into the value of these kinds of promotions, but getting all of Tokyo Babylon for £30 is not bad at all.

Well it all depends on if you like it, mangas all down to the taste of the reader. Just because they made a really annoying saturday TV show out of it doesn't make the manga bad either.

Im thinking of buying a few more dragon ball mangas. Again a really annoying show but I love the manga. Ive got up to vol. 3 and I'm not sure how many to buy, they are only £2.99.

eh... haven't all these mangas been this price for months? ... and why is Ecole du Ciel volume 2 discounted when it's not out here for another 3 months? Amazon seems perpetually confused about the whole US / UK difference, and it creates some absolutely horrid lead times on some volumes. My Fruits Basket volume 8 is listed as released, but is actually waiting for them to release the 8th volume in the UK! Annoyingly, they import 9-13 at the moment... until I'll want them, at which case they'll keep holding on for the local source. Gah!

kupoartist said:
eh... haven't all these mangas been this price for months? ... and why is Ecole du Ciel volume 2 discounted when it's not out here for another 3 months? Amazon seems perpetually confused about the whole US / UK difference, and it creates some absolutely horrid lead times on some volumes. My Fruits Basket volume 8 is listed as released, but is actually waiting for them to release the 8th volume in the UK! Annoyingly, they import 9-13 at the moment... until I'll want them, at which case they'll keep holding on for the local source. Gah!

But alot of manga on amazon.co.uk goes down to £3.50 from £5.00 after a month...

Back