24th July UK anime releases

Red XIII

Straw Hat Pirate
It's a quiet week for anime on DVD with just two releases due out today, including the somewhat delayed opening volume of .hack//Legend of the Twilight from Beez.
<ul class="menu"><b>24 July 2006</b>
<li>.hack//Legend of the Twilight #1 (Beez)
<li>Burst Angel #4 (MVM)</ul>Keep updated on all upcoming UK anime releases with our regularly updated schedule.

bah i still have to get Burst agel vol 3
man i am so behind on most of my anime
(i have to get 4 vols of FMA R1 dvd's, 2&3 Vols my-hime R1 dvd's, 3&4 vols of paranoia agent R2 dvd's, 3&5 of Gantz R2 dvd's
and some others i cant think off......

Nice to see .hack//LoT appear at last. Nicely presented and a good release of it.

Burst Angel vol 4 has probably the weakest episode of that anime in the guise of the obligatory mid-season beach/onsen/fanservice affair but has a good first episode, which rounds up the Osaka arc and last episode, which begins to get into the meat of the actual story plus a background episode about Jo and Meg.

Nothing I'm collecting, good, more time to save up.. until Yu Yu Hakusho #5 comes out, that or FMA #8. Still need to finish Bebop. X_X

Necromancer said:
I'm still waiting on those 2 arriving from play.com, late as usual :(

ooer. I don't think I have had anything late from Play... In fact I sometimes get DVDs on the saturday before the Monday they are due for release. :)

7zark7 said:
Necromancer said:

ooer. I don't think I have had anything late from Play... In fact I sometimes get DVDs on the saturday before the Monday they are due for release. :)

Same here I usually pre-order from Play so that I can play games or watch dvds over the weekend. MIght be worth checking on the order dude

mcicy said:
7zark7 said:
Necromancer said:

Same here I usually pre-order from Play so that I can play games or watch dvds over the weekend. MIght be worth checking on the order dude

They arrived yesterday, a day late. I sometimes get my orders on Saturday but most of the time they arrive after the release date, probably cause I live in the north and Royal Mail are slow :lol:

Back