24th April UK anime releases

Red XIII

Straw Hat Pirate
The last four anime DVD releases of the month are due out today, including the first volumes of KARAS and Testujin 28 from Manga, and Advent Children, the sequel movie to popular video game Final Fantasy VII.

All of this week's releases are listed below.<ul class="menu"><b>24 April 2006</b>
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (Columbia)
KARAS #1 (Manga)
Robotech: The Masters #2 (Manga)
Tetsujin 28 #1 (Manga)</ul>Want to keep tabs on all upcoming UK releases? Then be sure to refer to our regularly updated schedule.

Got Karas myself, was tempted to get Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children but not so sure now after reading the review (not played a single FF game myself) will have to see.

Got Karas and Advent Children myself.

To Advent Children's advantage it is beautifully animated but familiarity with Final Fantasy VII goes a long way to making it more enjoyable. Without that familiarity you are unlikely to know most of the characters who appear in it since many of them are not mentioned by name. The plot is thin but it is really all about giving fans of the franchise a little extra action ;).

I do want to see Advent Children, but since I still haven't completed FFVII (I've got a horrible habit of drifting away from an RPG for a couple of months, then restarting it), I don't really want the game spoiled.

So maybe I'll see AC in the next few decades. :?

To have Advent Children on my shelf... is... a little strange. O, well, I guess I just thought it'd never come out ^__^

Now it's time to save.

Back