21st February UK DVD releases

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Out today (on UK DVD) are two firm fan favourites; Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #2 (from Manga UK) and Neon Genesis Evangelion - Platinum #1, along with a whole batch of other ADV UK releases that include the underrated Kino's Journey #3 and Last Exile #2.<ul><b>21st February releases</b><span class="menu"><li>Angelic Layer #6</li><li>Azumanga Daioh #4</li><li>Ghost In The Shell - Stand Alone Complex #2</li><li>Kino's Journey #3</li><li>Last Exile #2</li><li>Mahoromatic #3</li><li>Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum #1</li><li>RahXephon - The Motion Picture</li></span></ul>To view our full, comprehensive UK anime release schedule; please <a href="http://animeuknews.net/schedule.php">click here</a>. We would include MVM's Trigun #1 in the above, but varying reports suggest it has been delayed until next Monday (28th February).

Picked up Last Exile vol 2 today, tis excellent.

Going to a different HMV tomorrow to see if they have anything else i want (Angelic Layer #6, Azumanga Daioh #4, Ghost In The Shell - Stand Alone Complex #2 or Mahoromatic #3)

If not ill get em from play.com (Aside from Angelic Layer, i said id get all this series from HMV or Virgin just to show them that not all anime that sells is the ultra violent stuff)

Azumanga Daioh #4
Ghost In The Shell - Stand Alone Complex #2
Last Exile #2

Have those three , already watched them all , certainly my favourite volumes in all three of these series so far.

IanC said:
If not ill get em from play.com (Aside from Angelic Layer, i said id get all this series from HMV or Virgin just to show them that not all anime that sells is the ultra violent stuff)

If only everybody was so dedicated...

Last Exile 2, Kino's Journey 3, Azumanga Daioh 4 and GiTS:SAC 2 for me. May get Eva Plat one day.

Lots of releases this week, especially from ADV. It'll be interesting to see how MVM fare when they release their big-hitters, starting with Trigun.

For now, it's Kino's Journey 3 and RahXephon the movie for me (I'll rent Angelic Layer 6). There are others I'm interested in on that list, but I need to watch the earlier DVDs in the various series first.

Well i didnt manage to pick any more up today, so play.com time (for most of em anywayz)

Did buy the Ghost in the Shell manga though (2nd edition, with the *coughgratioussex/nuditycough* in it) today, and the person who seveed me bought it as well recently, and we had a quick talk about it and how the anime compares to it :)

Back